GrinningDwarf

Just a humble servant
Mar 30, 2005
✟19,311.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Usually either Barnes & Noble or Redding Christian Supply, both here in Redding. In the last six months or so, I've ordered several books through christianbook.com . And I like to haunt used book stores wherever I go! Ya never know what yer gonna find!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrsGnomeCrusher

Veteran
Mar 17, 2004
Manitoba, Canada
✟10,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Usually the local Christian bookstore or Christianbook.com. I also browse used stores, local library sales, yard sales, thrift stores to see what I find. I'll hop into B&N once in awhile if I'm looking for something specific or on hobbies and such.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Caprice

Devoted Husband and Daddy
Aug 30, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟17,168.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If I simply must own a book, I purchase it on Amazon used. Generally I borrow books from friends, or if I intend to read thru it quickly, from the library. For the most part everything I could possibly care to read is online anyway.

Reactions: jenptcfan
Upvote 0

Drofrom

Apr 9, 2005
Portland, Oregon
✟127.00
Faith
SDA
Politics
US-Republican
I either go to Powells, or Barely Read Books.
Barely Read Books is great. I went there the other day and they where having a sale for some books that they didn't think any one would want for 30 cents a piece, so I got three books for 90 CENTS!:thumbsup:
Both places are used book stores, but powells sells both new and used.

Upvote 0

stonetoflesh

reformed librarie-keeper
Apr 20, 2004
Round Rock, TX
✟11,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I get most of my books from the library these days, but I do have a fondness for browsing hole-in-the-wall used bookstores! If I'm looking to find something online, I'll use Ebay or Advanced Book Exchange (http://www.abebooks.com)...

Upvote 0