Melbourne
✟4,883.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Which is why the Church cannot say who is and who is not saved. Will anyone be damned? The warning of Scripture is that men who would choose their own destruction by their own deliberate choice, damn themselves--will anyone do this? Will many people do this?
Your god knows from before creation that you are in heaven or hell, there is nothing you can do to prove your god's knowledge false. Since many are called and few are chosen that amounts to many billions being created for the express purpose of being tortured for eternity.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Your god knows from before creation that you are in heaven or hell, there is nothing you can do to prove your god's knowledge false. Since many are called and few are chosen that amounts to many billions being created for the express purpose of being tortured for eternity.

I mean, you are, after all, the authority on these matters. And heaven forbid that I challenge the infallible word of some guy on the internet with an enormous chip on their shoulder.

-CryptoLutheran

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Strathos
Upvote 0

Lazarus Long

Feb 1, 2020
Melbourne
✟4,883.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I mean, you are, after all, the authority on these matters. And heaven forbid that I challenge the infallible word of some guy on the internet with an enormous chip on their shoulder.

-CryptoLutheran
I'm merely paraphrasing your beliefs, why do you attack me? Is it because you can't refute what I say? What would that chip be?

Upvote 0

Marumorose

Nov 30, 2019
Polokwane
✟37,738.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What are you waffling about?

Ecclesiastes 7:4 says "A wise person thinks a lot about death, but a fool thinks only about having a good time"
My advice to you is to seek wisdom about life after death. Then you will understand Exactly what i mean. It will be hard for me to explain it to you because we are not on the same journey or path in our christianity.
Matthew 7-8 says "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Every single day i ask God for wisdom and i receive it. I do not expect you to believe what i say and i am fine with that. When you pray , ask God a lot for wisdom. you will learn a LOT about the Kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of darkness.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
How do you know that?

By virtue of them not having developed to the point of being able to do anything.

]Are you aware that You can be punished for your previous sins in your next life?

Wait, now reincarnation is in play? That’s not typically a tenant of Christianity.

Upvote 0

Marumorose

Nov 30, 2019
Polokwane
✟37,738.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
By virtue of them not having developed to the point of being able to do anything.

Wait, now reincarnation is in play? That’s not typically a tenant of Christianity.

Matthew 10: 14 "And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet"
Matthew 11:15 "He that hath ears to hear, let him hear"
Like i said. You want wisdom, pray for it. God is the one that provides it and he can give you proof that you want. May God bless you and enlighten you to see the truth. AMEN

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Matthew 10: 14 "And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet"
Matthew 11:15 "He that hath ears to hear, let him hear"
Like i said. You want wisdom, pray for it. God is the one that provides it and he can give you proof that you want. May God bless you and enlighten you to see the truth. AMEN
...or you could respond with something relevant to my post.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I'm merely paraphrasing your beliefs,

No, you are ignoring what my beliefs are, and using the caricature of my religion that exists in your mind and to tell me what I believe.

If I say I believe the sky is blue, you don't get to just say, "Nope, you believe the sky is green." That's not how this works.

why do you attack me? Is it because you can't refute what I say?

I've already done so. Your response thus far has been to ignore it and then go on to make whatever you want up based upon whatever idea of "Christianity" you have in your head is.

What would that chip be?

You aren't exactly doing a very good job at hiding the fact that you very clearly don't like religious people. I don't know if you had a bad experience with a church in the past, had bad experiences with toxic religious people, or if you are simply a bigot. But it's pretty clear that you don't like religious people, and it's inhibiting your ability to have anything resembling a real conversation with them.

If you wanted to have a real conversation you wouldn't act the way you have been.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

immadatyou.gif

This thread is closed. This is not Theology or Christian Apologetics.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.