Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
OH! We have anecdotal evidence! Well that's good! And anecdotal evidence that cannot be shared; that sounds even more convincing.

What are you talking about?

You asked me a question.... I took a guess at the answer. I was surprised to see your link just confirmed the claims I made about so many children coming here alone.

I'm not sure what point you were hoping to make.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
What is unclear about that statement? Seems pretty clear to me.

"It" is nonexistent.

Biden doesn't enforce the border or prevent illegal labor.

The consequence of that is a child labor and modern day slavery system you've helped create with your support.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
...which in the real world, where resources are limited, I support. It's not, as you argue, not supporting enforcement.
Do you want me to quote the White Houses' position?

Either ICE is stretched thin and trying to prioritize their resources.....

Or they've been told not to go after people here illegally and no more worksite raids.

In a memo to immigration and border agency officials, Mayorkas outlined new guidelines that direct Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers to focus on the arrest and deportation of immigrants who pose a threat to both national and border security, as well as public safety.
Sadly, it's my understanding that the BP spends a vast amount of resources processsing and caring for these fake asylees. Dangerous people, people with violent records and ties to criminal organizations are able to get past border security because they're busy dealing with so many families.

The buildup along the southern border was a post 9-11 project because it was feared that terrorists were finding entry there. In reality, this wasn't the case. Narco traffickers didn't want to help a terrorist and draw attention to border security. That has changed now because of the policies you support.....and over 50 suspected terrorists have apprehended crossing the border just this year.

Of course, nobody knows how many have gotten past security....but there's a good chance the next 9-11 will be the result of these open border policies.

This includes people suspected of terrorism or espionage, those who have committed serious crimes and migrants who illegally crossed the U.S.-Mexico border after Nov. 1, 2020.

The guidelines require a case-by-case assessment of individuals to determine if they fall under these priority categories,
according to a Homeland Security press release.
Over 50 in 2022.....that more than all the suspected terrorists who crossed in the last 20 years combined.

We haven't had any jihadists attack yet though.....so I'm only laying blame for the child labor.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
What was actually said:

'ICE officers will no longer be permitted to arrest and deport undocumented immigrants who have long been “contributing members” of the U.S. community, including faith leaders, farmworkers and frontline health workers
Why @Bradskii .....that makes it sound like he wants illegals to find work.

Anyone crossing under his term hasn't "contributed for generations" lol.

He has helped human traffickers extort the vulnerable....and they are so confident that Biden won't punish them, they abuse children now.

“We are guided by the knowledge that there are individuals in our country who have been here for generations and contributed to our country’s well-being,” Mayorkas said in the memo.
Not sure who Mayorkas is talking about.....the companies that are hiring 13yo children to clean with caustic chemicals are certainly contributing.

“As we strive to provide them with a path to status, we will not work in conflict by spending resources seeking to remove those who do not pose a threat and, in fact, make our Nation stronger,” he continued.
If they're such assets....why did they get up and go when the going got tough in their homelands?

If you argue against that then you are arguing for deporting people who "have been here for generations and contributed to our country’s well-being". Including frontline health workers. Is that what you want

Are the kids spraying down bone saws at 2am these frontline health workers you speak of lol?

I prefer the way Mayorkas slices it myself.

Anything is better than the truth.

• Winner
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Okay. Well there's no point in discussing this issue then. You're convinced of "open boarders" when they are demonstrably not open.

The phrase "open borders" has a meaning.

While I understand that you don't want to admit to supporting a position that sounds....ridiculous.....keep in mind it's not as if I came up with the phrase.

What do you think "open borders" means?

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I think if someone wants to create a STRONG case for their position, they would provide all the appropriate support for it, regardless if it gets engaged with by the person they are speaking to.
I can't recall anyone doing that on here in years.

Quite the contrary, people have made far worse accusations of people based on far less.

That's why I didn't expect any pushback.

If you're still struggling to understand your role in the oppression of foreign children here in the US, here's a visual....

Your vote for Biden---->Biden’s plan to end deportation of foreign workers here illegally and refusal to secure the border---->little children working in oppressive conditions in Nebraska.

It's extremely simple.

But not everyone is interested in creating a strong case for their position. I consider to be about the integrity of an argument. In the same way that integrity is about doing the "right thing" when no one is looking, the integrity of an argument is not dependent on how other's engage with it but about how it is supported by fact

Lol didn't you believe cops were shooting black men because they were unconsciously racist against them??

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sadly, it's my understanding that the BP spends a vast amount of resources processsing and caring for these fake asylees. Dangerous people, people with violent records and ties to criminal organizations are able to get past border security because they're busy dealing with so many families.

The buildup along the southern border was a post 9-11 project because it was feared that terrorists were finding entry there. In reality, this wasn't the case. Narco traffickers didn't want to help a terrorist and draw attention to border security. That has changed now because of the policies you support.....and over 50 suspected terrorists have apprehended crossing the border just this year.

Of course, nobody knows how many have gotten past security....but there's a good chance the next 9-11 will be the result of these open border policies.

According to who?

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
According to who?

DHS CBP will occasionally share numbers of entries....and occasionally, these will include the number of "got aways" they know about. They can only estimate the number they don't know about.

Often, foreign press can be helpful on this particular issue since they typically have no stake in supporting a red or blue narratives. Other sources include social media, where young women or families are given discounts if they post selfies with them smiling and describing the process as easy....to lure more people into this system of abuse.

Then there's common sense....I don't expect you to think like a Mexican cartel @wing2000 but have I said anything unreasonable? I can probably find some official explaining this to a reporter....but would you believe him?

I'd be more inclined to post such evidence if people weren't pretending that I'm making some wild claim by saying that people who supported a candidate and his policies are partly responsible for the consequences. We're talking about the same group who believe taking money out of my pocket and giving it to someone else.....is justice because "slavery".

If they can make a stretch in reality like that, but can't understand the consequences of their own votes.....well, it doesn't exactly restore one's faith in democracy.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,802.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Anything is better than the truth.
You were asked what defined an open border policy. And the example you gave was an instruction not to waste time, money and effort on, for example, hunting down and prosecuting second generation frontline health workers.

Thanks for that. Your position has been made quite clear.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You were asked what defined an open border policy. And the example you gave was an instruction not to waste time, money and effort on, for example, hunting down and prosecuting second generation frontline health workers.

Thanks for that. Your position has been made quite clear.

You're confusing a policy for the reasons given for writing a policy.

1. Policy- We aren't removing people who are here illegally.

Now, you can believe the reasons the government gave you if you want. It's rather clear that on the left....people have stopped questioning whatever their government says, no matter how many times they've been proven wrong.

The gullible nature of some voters is an entirely different issue. The policy is clear....this administration isn't enforcing the law.

That is an open borders policy..

Anything else?

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,802.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You're confusing a policy for the reasons given for writing a policy.

1. Policy- We aren't removing people who are here illegally.
What you have posted yourself is clear enough. The DHS is under instructions to hunt down and deport those illegal immigrants who pose a threat to the US.

Anyone think that's a bad idea? No? OK.

And they're also under instructions to not waste time in going after those who have been born and raised in the US and are valuable and productive members of society for whom a path to citizenship will be found. Sooner rather that later one hopes.

Anyone think that nurses or firemen or other frontline workers who would welcome the opportunity to become citizens should be hunted down and deported to wherever their parents came from after being raised in America as Americans? No? Well, I didn't really think it would be necessary to ask such a question as the answer should be obvious.

And the final question to close: Does anyone in their right mind think that not hounding down these second generation members of society can in any way whatsoever be considered on 'open border policy'?

Ah, yes. We have one hand raised.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
What you have posted yourself is clear enough. The DHS is under instructions to hunt down and deport those illegal immigrants who pose a threat to the US.

Lol you can reword it any way you want. They don't deport people for entering illegally.

That means they aren't enforcing the law that requires legal entry.

Open borders is the accurate way to describe the situation.

Anyone think that's a bad idea? No? OK.
Many people, including myself, understand that it's important to enforce the laws against illegal entry. Once we stopped doing that....people flooded across the border since there was effectively no penalty for breaking the law.

And they're also under instructions to not waste time in going after those who have been born and raised in the US
They've never gone after people born and raised in the US lol.....those are US citizens. ICE stands for immigration and customs enforcement. If you are a citizen....you aren't an immigrant.

I can't believe I have to explain this.

and are valuable and productive members of society for whom a path to citizenship will be found. Sooner rather that later one hopes.
Again, if you were born here....you are a citizen.

See? There's a pathway to citizenship already.

Anyone think that nurses or firemen or other frontline workers who would welcome the opportunity to become citizens should be hunted down and deported to wherever their parents came from after being raised in America as Americans? No? Well, I didn't really think it would be necessary to ask such a question as the answer should be obvious.
You need proof of citizenship to get both of those jobs....or a work visa. If they stole someone's identity, they absolutely should be deported. Identity theft is devastating to the victims.

People who accidentally overstay visas find out that immigration is rather forgiving and they can fix the mistake easily. None of this has anything to do with illegals that cross the border.......

It's a little baffling to see just how little you know about this issue.

And the final question to close: Does anyone in their right mind think that not hounding down these second generation members of society can in any way whatsoever be considered on 'open border policy'?

Ah, yes. We have one hand raised.

Yeah....my question is pretty simple....do you ever make an attempt to understand an issue before you post about a topic? Or is this post some kind of satirical performance art?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,802.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Lol you can reword it any way you want. They don't deport people for entering illegally.
I'll again quote from the link that you provided:

'ICE officers will no longer be permitted to arrest and deport undocumented immigrants who have long been “contributing members” of the U.S. community, including faith leaders, farmworkers and frontline health workers. The new guidelines also prohibit officers from detaining immigrants whose status is revealed by “unscrupulous employers,” as long as they don’t commit a major crime.

“We are guided by the knowledge that there are individuals in our country who have been here for generations and contributed to our country’s well-being,” Mayorkas said in the memo. '

“As we strive to provide them with a path to status, we will not work in conflict by spending resources seeking to remove those who do not pose a threat and, in fact, make our Nation stronger,”

It's noted yet again that you think that's a bad idea and that it can be described as defining an open border policy. It's the very reason you posted it.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
DHS CBP will occasionally share numbers of entries....and occasionally, these will include the number of "got aways" they know about. They can only estimate the number they don't know about.

Often, foreign press can be helpful on this particular issue since they typically have no stake in supporting a red or blue narratives. Other sources include social media, where young women or families are given discounts if they post selfies with them smiling and describing the process as easy....to lure more people into this system of abuse.

Then there's common sense....I don't expect you to think like a Mexican cartel @wing2000 but have I said anything unreasonable? I can probably find some official explaining this to a reporter....but would you believe him?

I'd be more inclined to post such evidence if people weren't pretending that I'm making some wild claim by saying that people who supported a candidate and his policies are partly responsible for the consequences. We're talking about the same group who believe taking money out of my pocket and giving it to someone else.....is justice because "slavery".

If they can make a stretch in reality like that, but can't understand the consequences of their own votes.....well, it doesn't exactly restore one's faith in democracy.

I was referring to your source for this statement specifically:

The cartels still have zero interest in smuggling terrorists.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What do you think "open borders" means?
You don't need to ask these types of questions of random people on the internet.
Remember Google is your friend. It is a great learning tool.

Go forth and educate yourself.
Google "Open Borders" You'll probably discover this link.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'll again quote from the link that you provided:

'ICE officers will no longer be permitted to arrest and deport undocumented immigrants who have long been “contributing members” of the U.S. community, including faith leaders, farmworkers and frontline health workers. The new guidelines also prohibit officers from detaining immigrants whose status is revealed by “unscrupulous employers,” as long as they don’t commit a major crime.
[/QUOTE]
None of this is a "policy". You could have written "Nobody born here to US citizens will be deported"....and it would have given us the same info.

How much of a contribution do you have to make to avoid deportation?

Do you have to contribute a lot? A little?

If your children work a job where they get chemical burns....is that enough of a contribution?

“We are guided by the knowledge that there are individuals in our country who have been here for generations and contributed to our country’s well-being,” Mayorkas said in the memo. '
The old policy didn't deport US citizens either....that's nothing new.

“As we strive to provide them with a path to status, we will not work in conflict by spending resources seeking to remove those who do not pose a threat and, in fact, make our Nation stronger,”
Child labor is a funny way of making our nation stronger.

It's noted yet again that you think that's a bad idea and that it can be described as defining an open border policy. It's the very reason you posted it.

I defined open borders long ago....I was asked for an example. Biden’s policy instructs ICE to not arrest people for being here illegally or working here illegally.....that's why we now have child labor when we didn't before.

Stop supporting child labor and the oppression of children.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You don't need to ask these types of questions of random people on the internet.
Remember Google is your friend. It is a great learning tool.

Go forth and educate yourself.
Google "Open Borders" You'll probably discover this link.
I already provided not only a definition but examples of our policies which meet the definition. On top of that, you have posters defending those policies.

I only asked because you must have some bizarre definition of open borders.

If not....then you're just wrong.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I was referring to your source for this statement specifically:

The cartels still have zero interest in smuggling terrorists.

You misunderstood.

The thing that changed is that terrorists now view the southern border as an easy way into the US due to Biden’s open borders policy.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
You misunderstood.

The thing that changed is that terrorists now view the southern border as an easy way into the US due to Biden’s open borders policy.
yes and you guys have enough domestic terrorists that importing from other countries would be dangerous.

Upvote 0