When Will Christ Return?

What year range do you believe Jesus Christ will return in?

• 2010 - 2020

• 2020 - 2030

• 2030 - 2040

• Beyond 2040

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Kal

the goal is to be more like You, and less like me
Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟25,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
david, i am completely lost in what you are trying to say...

yes, Jesus Christ was and is called Immanuel, or God with us... His name is not David.
yes, Satan is a supernatural fallen angel. Antichrist is born on earth.

Upvote 0

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
If Jesus didn't return during the Holocaust, I suspect he never will.

Christ will definitely return. He warned of events such as the Holocaust and other wars:

"6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places." Mt. 24:6-7

WWI, WWII, etc., were all just nation against nation, kingdom against kingdom. There is no doubt that there was great suffering during the Holocaust, but the antichrist will institute his own Holocaust - against anyone who refuses to worship his image.

So he isnt born on this earth but is a supernatual fallen Angel?

Zeke and a few others on these boards believe that the antichrist is literally Satan, and, therefore, is not born on planet earth but is a fallen angel.

yes, Jesus Christ was and is called Immanuel, or God with us... His name is not David.

Right, but David is asking about Zeke's view on the subject, and Zeke believes that the antichrist is literally Satan, which would mean that the antichrist is not born on planet earth but is a supernatural fallen angel.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Christ will definitely return. He warned of events such as the Holocaust and other wars:

"6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places." Mt. 24:6-7

WWI, WWII, etc., were all just nation against nation, kingdom against kingdom. There is no doubt that there was great suffering during the Holocaust, but the antichrist will institute his own Holocaust - against anyone who refuses to worship his image.

Zeke and a few others on these boards believe that the antichrist is literally Satan, and, therefore, is not born on planet earth but is a fallen angel.

Right, but David is asking about Zeke's view on the subject, and Zeke believes that the antichrist is literally Satan, which would mean that the antichrist is not born on planet earth but is a supernatural fallen angel.
The Bible is not clear as to the means of the antichrist's arrival, nor his heritage with the satan.

It is my assumption that he is indeed satan, or a form of satan, whereas satan is/was an apostate angel, satan in the form of the serpent quezacotal/anu, has been referred to as an angel of light(wisdom).

Now, we must not concern ourselves with these details. Whether the antichrist is indeed satan must not consume our thought. If we are to follow satan or his son of perdition, we will surely burn with the harlot, the FP who rides her, and satan/ac.

The point of all this is. Jesus is the ONLY Messiah. He is the ONLY WAY. He needs not send us another, as His Spirit moves this day amongst His prophets, who then declare to the masses of His coming.

As for Jesus and His maternal/step paternal ggggggrandfather.

As a man, He was Shepherd(of humanity). But when He is become King, He is Conquerer and Lord.

Sounds kindof like ggggggranpa. First a shepherd(of sheep) then as King, a conquerer.

David was mortal like me. Like Adam, Enoch, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Samuel, etc etc etc. And a sinner just like each and every other who has walked this earth with ONE exception.

Jesus the ONLY Christ.

Perhaps a/c is named David, claiming lineage to him, and he is come as moshiach. Perhaps he will be Muhammad claiming lineage to the prophet, and being mahdi. Perhaps he will be krisna, and buhda, and even Jesus.

I mean he has a huge world to decieve, and no better way than by being saviour to all.

Until we see Him, personally, returning from the Heavens, and watch from the heavens as he levels this planet, he is not jesus, not messiah, not the one and only begotten of the Father.

Antichrist will mimic this, but can not duplicate it because ALmighty ALone controls the heavens that will unleash the wrath. ALmighty ALone controls the power of mass levitation of a multitude, and ALmighty ALone controls the life of the spirit.

satan/antichrist whatever, will offer up that what we had seen was the wrath(planet X), the rapture/ressurection(project blue beam), and the solutions he offers up for restoration(technological eden) will make many a man believe their spirit is in his hands, and having seen another called a/c(O), and seeing him dead, many many more will believe this lie.

But we, as the faithful and chaste lovers of ALmighty, and His Son, our Lord and MESSIAH, will not be fooled. We have God in our minds, our hearts, and in our Spirits. We eat Him, drink Him, and commit our lives to Him. He will lead us and show us. We know not the day or the hour. But His day is nigh, and we know who's hour precedes it.

Praying for all to see.

Your brother
charles

Upvote 0

David69

Mar 16, 2010
UK
✟207.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
The Bible is not clear as to the means of the antichrist's arrival, nor his heritage with the satan.

It is my assumption that he is indeed satan, or a form of satan, whereas satan is/was an apostate angel, satan in the form of the serpent quezacotal/anu, has been referred to as an angel of light(wisdom).

Now, we must not concern ourselves with these details. Whether the antichrist is indeed satan must not consume our thought. If we are to follow satan or his son of perdition, we will surely burn with the harlot, the FP who rides her, and satan/ac.

The point of all this is. Jesus is the ONLY Messiah. He is the ONLY WAY. He needs not send us another, as His Spirit moves this day amongst His prophets, who then declare to the masses of His coming.

As for Jesus and His maternal/step paternal ggggggrandfather.

As a man, He was Shepherd(of humanity). But when He is become King, He is Conquerer and Lord.

Sounds kindof like ggggggranpa. First a shepherd(of sheep) then as King, a conquerer.

David was mortal like me. Like Adam, Enoch, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Samuel, etc etc etc. And a sinner just like each and every other who has walked this earth with ONE exception.

Jesus the ONLY Christ.

Perhaps a/c is named David, claiming lineage to him, and he is come as moshiach. Perhaps he will be Muhammad claiming lineage to the prophet, and being mahdi. Perhaps he will be krisna, and buhda, and even Jesus.

I mean he has a huge world to decieve, and no better way than by being saviour to all.

Until we see Him, personally, returning from the Heavens, and watch from the heavens as he levels this planet, he is not jesus, not messiah, not the one and only begotten of the Father.

Antichrist will mimic this, but can not duplicate it because ALmighty ALone controls the heavens that will unleash the wrath. ALmighty ALone controls the power of mass levitation of a multitude, and ALmighty ALone controls the life of the spirit.

satan/antichrist whatever, will offer up that what we had seen was the wrath(planet X), the rapture/ressurection(project blue beam), and the solutions he offers up for restoration(technological eden) will make many a man believe their spirit is in his hands, and having seen another called a/c(O), and seeing him dead, many many more will believe this lie.

But we, as the faithful and chaste lovers of ALmighty, and His Son, our Lord and MESSIAH, will not be fooled. We have God in our minds, our hearts, and in our Spirits. We eat Him, drink Him, and commit our lives to Him. He will lead us and show us. We know not the day or the hour. But His day is nigh, and we know who's hour precedes it.

Praying for all to see.

Your brother
charles

But the whole world accepts him... enough said :)

Why I bang on about David and I am speaking the truth. I have seen the supernatural, had visions all my life and have seen God our father here on earth once when I was about 32-33. Nearly all of these so called hauntings have been witnessed but on a crouded street, it apeered no one else could see the father so based on that one experience I got diagnosed with phsycosis (apparently anyone that has visions, hears voices etc have phsycosis!!!)
I know what I would like for the future and it may be selfish but I am no devil. I am David born in 69 and my d.o.b adds to a code that will be recognised. The only power I have is subconscious communication that does and will bring people together as sure as we are together now. I dont like to be associated with some evil devil and I recognise God and Jesus as part of my being!!!
So who am I???

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But the whole world accepts him... enough said :)

Why I bang on about David and I am speaking the truth. I have seen the supernatural, had visions all my life and have seen God our father here on earth once when I was about 32-33. Nearly all of these so called hauntings have been witnessed but on a crouded street, it apeered no one else could see the father so based on that one experience I got diagnosed with phsycosis (apparently anyone that has visions, hears voices etc have phsycosis!!!)
I know what I would like for the future and it may be selfish but I am no devil. I am David born in 69 and my d.o.b adds to a code that will be recognised. The only power I have is subconscious communication that does and will bring people together as sure as we are together now. I dont like to be associated with some evil devil and I recognise God and Jesus as part of my being!!!
So who am I???

You are our brother. And we love you. But above all, we love the Lord, our Saviour, and our God ALmighty.

You are not the a/c. And it was not you who brought us together here, but our Lord, Jesus, to whom we ALL refer. Praise and exalt Him.

As for your socalled sickness. Why is a son of the Living God refer to as a phycotic? I dunno.
I, too, have had these experiences. And, I, too, have brought this to the attention of a mental health professional, but my Dr just listened, and wondered how it was that I had such understanding of world govt, the Holy Scripture, and the world in general. Now, he disagreed with my position, saying world govt is needed, and a world messiah is what we need. I still pray for him.
I will PM you of you don't mind, and share with you some of my own experiences from the time I was just a year old. Believe me when I tell you that our God uses us broken people, because we are easily humbled, and humility brings new sight.

I do not think I speak presumptively. WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU!

May the Lord shine His favor upon you, and give you peace.

With love,
your BROTHER,
charles

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Magi: Eschatologists of their time?

Again, I point to the Magi...They clearly were involved with prophecy, yet without being prophets! Through their study of the Holy Scriptures, the Magi were successful in determining in what watch the Messiah would be born...Even without the mantle of prophet, their impressive
x-icon;base64,AAABAAEAEBAQAAEABAAoAQAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAEAgQAhIOEAMjHyABIR0gA6ejpAGlqaQCpqKkAKCgoAPz9%2FAAZGBkAmJiYANjZ2ABXWFcAent6ALm6uQA8OjwAiIiIiIiIiIiIiI4oiL6IiIiIgzuIV4iIiIhndo53KIiIiB%2FWvXoYiIiIfEZfWBSIiIEGi%2FfoqoiIgzuL84i9iIjpGIoMiEHoiMkos3FojmiLlUipYliEWIF%2BiDe0GoRa7D6GPbjcu1yIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
work, both put Jesus Christ in danger for His life, and then saved Jesus Christ's life from that same danger. They even went further with their descriptive gifts for who Jesus Christ was, and why He had come. It was through the Magi's study of the "lights in the firmament of the heaven" that gave them the answers they sought, for God commanded in Genesis 1:14, "let them be for signs".

Genesis 1:14 (KJV)
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Weren't these Magi Eschatologists, providing the general timing of the end of the era under the Law, in their time?

Tho not prophets, by studying the prophecies of God's appointed prophets, the Magi were used mightily by God. They never foretold anything, but knew Jesus Christ had been born. When they told Herod of the New King, Jesus Christ had already been born. The Magi never added any new prophecy.

An important distinction between us and the Magi is made by God determining to communicate directly with them in real time through a dream(not to say it wont happen for us in due time):
Matthew 2:12 (KJV)
And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

There have been much marvelous studies concerning the Magi. Here are just two of many exposes: The Magi / Wise Men FAQ and this: Who Were the Magi?

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Almighty's humble servant & David69
All born-again Christians have a witness. Here is mine: rdcast on HubPages I chose to publish it on the net because it offers a huge channel, and enables me to refer to it at will. I recommend it. Throughout our lives in Jesus Christ, we will certainly receive countless miracles, some created by the sheer exuberance of the moment. Be mindful of your responsibility to distinguish between hallucinations and something else. Relax, and enjoy the adventure of redemption. But by all means, promote your witness. The unbeliever is continually desperate to receive it. Just be careful how it's packaged.

Upvote 0

David69

Mar 16, 2010
UK
✟207.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
You are our brother. And we love you. But above all, we love the Lord, our Saviour, and our God ALmighty.

You are not the a/c. And it was not you who brought us together here, but our Lord, Jesus, to whom we ALL refer. Praise and exalt Him.

As for your socalled sickness. Why is a son of the Living God refer to as a phycotic? I dunno.
I, too, have had these experiences. And, I, too, have brought this to the attention of a mental health professional, but my Dr just listened, and wondered how it was that I had such understanding of world govt, the Holy Scripture, and the world in general. Now, he disagreed with my position, saying world govt is needed, and a world messiah is what we need. I still pray for him.
I will PM you of you don't mind, and share with you some of my own experiences from the time I was just a year old. Believe me when I tell you that our God uses us broken people, because we are easily humbled, and humility brings new sight.

I do not think I speak presumptively. WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU!

May the Lord shine His favor upon you, and give you peace.

With love,
your BROTHER,
charles

As for your socalled sickness. Why is a son of the Living God refer to as a phycotic?

As I said:

Because I seen a man dressed like a sheperd. he wore one of those long brown cloak things and the hood was up. he had blue eyes long silver hair and a long silver goaty beard. In his right hand he had a long stick that apeered twisted and he was looking up into the sky. Is that strange! Yes it is because nobody dresses like that.

My experiences usually come in threes (333= knowledge) I had already had two experiences that were witnessed. But this one was different. Every time theres been a manifestation, people have witnessed them.
At the time I just thought some barmpot just needed to get a life.

I first noticed him as I pulled up at a zebra crossing. The street was busy and there were loads of pedestrians about.
To my right hand side, just standing there, looking up was this person dressed as described. I remember thinking why nobody is looking at this man dressed like a sheppard, looking like merlin or somebody. If it had of been a begger or a vicar, people would look as they passed. Kids would skit or shout abuse! But people just walked past oblivious to him, like he wasnt there.

I turned down the window as I waited for people to cross the road and I pointed at this loon and shouted " get a ------ life!!!"
He looked into my eyes and he half smiled and half nodded but it was deeper than that.
It seemed that everyone on the street just stopped and stared at ME!!!

You see, since I was 11yrs old in dreams I would stand on top of a block of flats that was right opposite to where that man had stood. I used to see myself looking up at myself and I could go inside myself with the blink of my eyes. I beleive that person was me in the future! The top of those flats, I would throw myself off to try and learn to control flight, but I always fell down. I developed ways to travel upward but I just couldnt fly up there as I would like. I got to love that falling feeling.

It wasnt untill a couple of years ago when I was 39 that I realised who that man was and the look he give me was to say "I have got a life but you will have to recognise and accept me as part of you first!!!"

When I was twelve, We had a propper haunting, the tv froze and it was the same screen on all channels (long story) I had just came out of a transe (for want of a better word) After a door had finished slambing open and shut several times, it opened but this time there was a tall man standing in the doorway and he was just staring into my eyes and I just stared back and the door closed and the lights stopped flickering, and the news presenter came on the tv to bid us a good night!
I had visions of a youngster burning alive at a window as that strange smell disapeered.
The frozen picture on the tv was a long corrodoor with many glass doors within and the words rolled along the bottom of the screen in red "dont leave the doors ajar, dont leave the doors ajar, dont.... and then the door was slambing to the tune of Dont leave the doors ajar...

That man at the door was me 3 years ago when I was 39. that was the 3rd time I had seen hin!!!

My brother Peter and my sister were terrified but I was calm. That night I went into some kind of shock.
For 9 or 10 years, nearly every single night I would get dragged out of dream to have one hand squeezing my throat and another clutching at my heart.

My Doctor is Jewish and he knew me for about 11yrs or so now and he has recognised things in me that are unusual. I had never spoke of my experiences because for fear I would get locked away! But I was forced to because I had no money for 6 months and When I told my doctor who I beleived I am he diagnosed me based on that one story that no one could see that strange man that I beleive to be God. he says it will help me out!

DR Wanted to know what the H/C profecionalls said when I asked if I had phycosis. " well, maybe a little bit.... but its all that detail!!! You dont get that from psycosis. My Doctor smiled and nodded! You see, My doctor is a first hand witness to my subconscious communication!!!

Not long ago I learned that the Jews dont recognise Jesus as there Messiah. He should have been offended my me but he wasnt.
I didnt know that There Messiah, Declares himself to a Jew (hes the only one I know) even though he doesnt fully understand etc! And I dont but I must learn for myself the truth!

Sorry to bore you guys with this :)

Anyways I have a connection to make that all sides will realise and accept so no side looses face or what have you.

I never asked for any of this!!! so what will be, will be.
I told my doctor that It cannot surely be me and he asked why not?
I have the background it appeers. I had a pop at him later for not recognising Jesus and I asked if I will be betrayed by the Jews. He told me that if you are the Messiah by Gods will, you will be recognised!!! He now calls me friend!

David

Upvote 0

David69

Mar 16, 2010
UK
✟207.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship

I understand... so Immanuel is to do with the meaning... it means god with us! like my wife is Christine meaning. Chosen by God for a specific purpose

Thanks.

I think the Jewish anti-christ is called ben Joseph. He apeers before ben David

I am not Jewish btw and favour no Religion above another but am just trying to understand!

I have met Joseph in my dreamland but I doubt he is the anti-christ!
He is related to Jesus and flows through me to. I gain knowledge at my fountain and see Joseph on a branch above my well!

David

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

David69

Mar 16, 2010
UK
✟207.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
David69
Why do you have a need to tell us this. This, about dreamlands, without relevance to scripture ?

Hi,

I dont understand the question! I take it that scriptures are words wrote by apostles? I do read peaces of written words and see simularitys but I dont beleive that everything was meant to be known my the masses, do you? There is manythings in my dreams that are relivent! I just havent mentioned them if that is alright.
Why do I have a need... I am just having conversation and answering questions! Tell me if you dont want to here anymore and I will leave?

If Jesus came to earth, why bother to talk to him if everything is in the bible? He would answer every question with, It is in the lords book etc.

How much is written about Jesus private life?
How much is written about eden?
I shall at some point in time, read your bible and read the torah.
Maybe what I read is in the lost books.

When I was 5 I came out of a trance and says "mam, when I get older, I will live in high places and drink wine!" This has a big meaning to me and so does the vine and the fig tree and Joseph. None of this in scripture?

I am seeking to learn.

I will hunt out something from scripture that I have asked the sourse of and maybe you can help? It is relivent to me and scripture :)

Whats really on your mind? maybe I can help!

Thanks.

David.

add. I read your link, I understand your words butis that in scripture?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
David69
Hi,

I dont understand the question!
The question was made plain enough.

I take it that scriptures are words wrote by apostles? I do read peaces of written words
You're suggesting that you have no need of Holy Scripture to express your spirituality which you're describing as prophetic.

and see simularitys but I dont beleive that everything was meant to be known my the masses, do you?
I can't believe this community will be willing to let you hide behind that one, not that much response should be necessary, beyond the throwing up of hands in unbelief, that anyone should come here with
x-icon;base64,AAABAAEAEBAQAAEABAAoAQAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAEAgQAhIOEAMjHyABIR0gA6ejpAGlqaQCpqKkAKCgoAPz9%2FAAZGBkAmJiYANjZ2ABXWFcAent6ALm6uQA8OjwAiIiIiIiIiIiIiI4oiL6IiIiIgzuIV4iIiIhndo53KIiIiB%2FWvXoYiIiIfEZfWBSIiIEGi%2FfoqoiIgzuL84i9iIjpGIoMiEHoiMkos3FojmiLlUipYliEWIF%2BiDe0GoRa7D6GPbjcu1yIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
such a message.

There is manythings in my dreams that are relivent! I just havent mentioned them if that is alright.
ummmm, how many forums have you been kicked out of for presenting yourself as such? I've been kicked out of a few for a whole lot less.

Why do I have a need... I am just having conversation and answering questions!
Actually, your attempts at bleeding out this notion that you're the source, is perfectly transparent to most all of us here. If you're not aware that most of us possess the Holy Spirit, with the gift for the discerning of spirits, then you're kidding yourself in a colossal disillusionment. Believe me, THIS is a tough crowd...and for now, you're being amusing is all. The questions that might come your way, wont be for receiving edification from you.

Tell me if you dont want to here anymore and I will leave?
And deprive these good folks their amusement? I'm not a moderator, and frankly, moderators are an evil necessity. I'd just hope you'd deny us the chatter over your miraculous adventures. There's no benefit for anyone to hear it for one, and for another, it comes off as a pathetic play for attention.

If Jesus came to earth, why bother to talk to him if everything is in the bible? He would answer every question with, It is in the lords book etc.
Jesus DID come to earth, and WILL come again soon enough. At which point in time, many, myself included, will fall on our faces in praise and worship for Him, not you.

How much is written about Jesus private life?
How much is written about eden?
I shall at some point in time, read your bible and read the torah.
Maybe what I read is in the lost books.
Your admission that you know nothing about the Living Word of God, is enough to ignore you entirely, beyond directing you to the pastors section of this wonderful forum, to bring you the message of your personal redemption.

When I was 5 I came out of a trance and says "mam, when I get older, I will live in high places and drink wine!" This has a big meaning to me and so does the vine and the fig tree and Joseph. None of this in scripture?
By this, we're to believe you were born with the Living Word already written in your soul?

I am seeking to learn.
The reread my responses to what you're attempting to sell here.

I will hunt out something from scripture that I have asked the sourse of and maybe you can help? It is relivent to me and scripture :)
You truly need to turn to Jesus Christ, and on your knees, admit you're a sinner, and ask to be washed of all sin by His shed blood, and for Jesus Christ to become your Lord and Savior.

Whats really on your mind? maybe I can help!
Wake you up to this vanity.

Thanks.

David.

add. I read your link, I understand your words butis that in scripture?
Here you're pointing to my witness: rdcast on HubPages It in no wise, tells all of my walk in the Lord Jesus Christ. 34 years have I been dealt with by my Lord and His Holy Spirit, since my rebirth. That witness is the account of my personal conversion, and cannot represent anything other than the intended response to the Sacrifice of the Holy Lamb of God.

Upvote 0

Super Kal

the goal is to be more like You, and less like me
Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟25,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
david, you can talk about dreams all you want, but the fact is, even Satan can give you a dream that goes against the Bible...

and God did mean to give us all the information concerning end times... absolutely nothing is going to be hidden from those who watch and pray

Matthew 24:25
See, I have told you beforehand.

Upvote 0

David69

Mar 16, 2010
UK
✟207.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
david, you can talk about dreams all you want, but the fact is, even Satan can give you a dream that goes against the Bible...

and God did mean to give us all the information concerning end times... absolutely nothing is going to be hidden from those who watch and pray

Matthew 24:25
See, I have told you beforehand.

My visions are not from satan and if they are against the bible, please show me.
So nothing is hidden from those that watch and pray?
Where then did jesus go between the ages of 12 to 33?
Who is the a/c?
why do all those that watch and pray fall for the a/c, if they know the truth?
Is it wrong that I dont follow anyone that says this is the way that it is, beleive, beleive, beleive?
Are christions only allowed visions?

Thanks

David

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My visions are not from satan and if they are against the bible, please show me.
So nothing is hidden from those that watch and pray?
Where then did jesus go between the ages of 12 to 33?
Who is the a/c?
why do all those that watch and pray fall for the a/c, if they know the truth?
Is it wrong that I dont follow anyone that says this is the way that it is, beleive, beleive, beleive?
Are christions only allowed visions?

Thanks

David
It is the source one must be aware of David. Every message recieved is measured by the Bible as satan is brilliant is capable of deceiving anyone if not filtered through the Word=Holy Spirit. he can appear as an angel of light to whoever he is allowed by God and has deceived many this way.

After years of hearing from the Lord in this manner I still tread carefully, study, pray and look for confirmation from other solid believers. One ALWays must be prayerful that it is the Holy Spirit and not some counterfit evil spirit as one's soul and those one communicates with is at stake:bow::pray::hug:

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
David69 & all who finds this.
your so funny, sad and predictible.
Predictable? You didn't seem to predict much in your first response to me. So why the sudden vitriol?

Your not worth the effort m8 you wouldnt recognise the lord if he were to manifest infront of you!
Oh, you like to yell at others. I believe the consensus is that our Lord has determined our worth. Recalling my psychology, It's a cinch you just provided insight on how you value yourself. So let us all agree, here and now, that David69 is out of control.

Your reply shows how sour and childish you are!
Confirms I hit a nerve. My reply shows I'm not of the mind to take such thoughts hostage. You've been made son(not that you represent any mystery)...you're not delusional, you're just desperate for attention as I've already pointed out. But seriously, we have very effective pastors and prayer groups here, who are willing to help you find Jesus Christ. They are God's humble servants. I encourage you in love to seek them out.

Most of us did start out in our vain sin, wondering if we were the Second Coming. Jesus Christ must expect this, but it still requires repentance. So I pray for you now: In the precious and powerful name of our Lord, Jesus Christ, I pray to you, Our Heavenly Father: Come close to this sinner who identifies himself as David69, and prepare his soul to receive your Holy Son, Jesus Christ, as his Lord and Savior. Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Reasserting the original intent of this thread, I offer this re post...
The Magi: Eschatologists of their time?

Again, I point to the Magi...They clearly were involved with prophecy, yet without being prophets! Through their study of the Holy Scriptures, the Magi were successful in determining in what watch the Messiah would be born...Even without the mantle of prophet, their impressive
work, both put Jesus Christ in danger for His life, and then saved Jesus Christ's life from that same danger. They even went further with their descriptive gifts for who Jesus Christ was, and why He had come. It was through the Magi's study of the "lights in the firmament of the heaven" that gave them the answers they sought, for God commanded in Genesis 1:14, "let them be for signs".

Genesis 1:14 (KJV)
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Weren't these Magi Eschatologists, providing the general timing of the end of the era under the Law, in their time?

Tho not prophets, by studying the prophecies of God's appointed prophets, the Magi were used mightily by God. They never foretold anything, but knew Jesus Christ had been born. When they told Herod of the New King, Jesus Christ had already been born. The Magi never added any new prophecy.

An important distinction between us and the Magi is made by God determining to communicate directly with them in real time through a dream(not to say it wont happen for us in due time):
Matthew 2:12 (KJV)
And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

There have been much marvelous studies concerning the Magi. Here are just two of many exposes: The Magi / Wise Men FAQ and this: Who Were the Magi?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.