When our Constitution is abandoned the end is upon us.

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When our nation [the United States] shall so abjure the principles of its government as to enact a Sunday law, Protestantism will in this act join hands with popery; it will be nothing else than giving life to the tyranny which has long been eagerly watching its opportunity to spring again into active despotism. {Maranatha 190.5}

The abandonment of liberty doesn't come in one fell swoop. It comes in a step by step process and many of them happen behind the scenes or even completely unrecognized for what they are. Here is one of these steps. It has happened without the reporting of the vast majority of the media and also with many who do know about not recognizing all the implications of what this move by the deep state means.

In the video at the following link a move made by our government shows it has abandoned our Constitution in favor of totalitarianism is explained very thoroughly. It's not a religious liberty issue but the issue of whether or not we can even own property anymore. It's serious, very serious issue, for the private ownership of property is inextricably linked with liberty in political systems. Our Constitution guarantees us the right to own property, but the deathknell of private property has been sounded. And it was sounded in a rather peculiar way. The government has just said financial transparency, meaning that the government, according the Constitution, must be transparent in it's accounting practices so that we the people can hold them accountable, will no longer be practiced by the government and that they have the legal power to seize not only our bank accounts but any other property we may think we own free and clear. In other words, we are once more serfs. We have reached this point of the Road to Serfdom told about by Friedrich Hayek in his book by that name.

Ellen White tells us the final moves will be rapid ones. Well, those days are upon us right now.

Secret Money for Private Armies – Catherine Austin Fitts Scroll down the page till you see the embedded video. It's around 45 minutes long but definitely worth the time to watch.

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The abandonment of liberty doesn't come in one fell swoop. It comes in a step by step process and many of them happen behind the scenes or even completely unrecognized for what they are. Here is one of these steps. It has happened without the reporting of the vast majority of the media and also with many who do know about not recognizing all the implications of what this move by the deep state means.

In the video at the following link a move made by our government shows it has abandoned our Constitution in favor of totalitarianism is explained very thoroughly. It's not a religious liberty issue but the issue of whether or not we can even own property anymore. It's serious, very serious issue, for the private ownership of property is inextricably linked with liberty in political systems. Our Constitution guarantees us the right to own property, but the deathknell of private property has been sounded. And it was sounded in a rather peculiar way. The government has just said financial transparency, meaning that the government, according the Constitution, must be transparent in it's accounting practices so that we the people can hold them accountable, will no longer be practiced by the government and that they have the legal power to seize not only our bank accounts but any other property we may think we own free and clear. In other words, we are once more serfs. We have reached this point of the Road to Serfdom told about by Friedrich Hayek in his book by that name.

Ellen White tells us the final moves will be rapid ones. Well, those days are upon us right now.

Secret Money for Private Armies – Catherine Austin Fitts Scroll down the page till you see the embedded video. It's around 45 minutes long but definitely worth the time to watch.
What's the big deal? We've had property tax for a long time, which is the same thing. You "own" it, but if you don't keep paying for it, it's taken.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What's the big deal? We've had property tax for a long time, which is the same thing. You "own" it, but if you don't keep paying for it, it's taken.
If you do not understand the difference between a tax and the government giving itself permission to lie to us about all matters concerning government spending, and then giving themselves the outright power to just go into bank accounts and property records and seize both your physical property and all contents of your bank account I don't think I can explain this to you.

For instance, $21 trillion of taxpayer funds has disappeared from HUD and DoD and no one in government can or will say where it went. On top of that they changed their accounting rules so they are not required to publish the truth about this missing money. That is unconstitutional. It's also criminal for it violates all public finance disclosure laws. The government just gave itself permission to break the law and thumb their noses at us when they do it. If you think that's no big deal, you're beyond my ability to reach you or wake you up to what is going on in this country.

What all this means is that we the people have no idea of how much, where, how, etc... money the government is spending and printing. That means the stock market isn't real. It's a complete illusion for we have no idea of what the currency is worth. Oh, people will guess and tell you their guess is real, but without truthful economic numbers it's impossible to know. It means we have no way of knowing how much inflation we are facing for we will have no idea how much money is just being printed out of thin air. The government just turned the entire economy into one big black box into whch no citizen can look.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Archer75,

I came back and re-read my post to you and it sounds much different than I meant it. I did not mean what I said to be derogatory towards you. What was in the back of my mind when I said what I did was that if you don't have the prerequiste understanding of economics I couldn't give you enough of an education in economics on an internet forum to understand it. I've spent years educating myself and that much information just doesn't lend itself well to internet communications.

I'm sorry for the miscommunication. My bad all the way.

• Friendly
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Here is a video update on the missing $21 trillion and what the government is doing in relation to this issue. This interview is with Dr. Skidmore who is an expert in public finance and has a phd in economics. This video focuses to a great deal on the dishonesty with which the main stream media has addressed this issue.

MSM Covers Up $21 Trillion Historic Government Fraud – Dr. Mark Skidmore

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Revelation 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I would think that would have to step on many rights on all levels

Yup. You're exactly correct.

Until the free markets and individual ownership of resources came about we lived in feudalism and the common man had no possiblity of having liberty. It's interesting that if we study the Bible we see that God set up the nation of Israel on the free market economic system. Everyone owned their own land, cattle, orchards, vineyards, etc.... That is capitalism as it is the private ownership of capital. It stayed that way until the people during Samuel's day demanded a king. God warned them what it would cost them, but they were not going to be disuaded. And from Solomon's day onward they were hit with heavy taxation and all the trade flowed through the king's administration. He raked a percentage off the top from everything. David and Solomon were incredibly wealthy. I did a rough estimate of Solomon's wealth one time and in just silver and gold he had better than 1/4 trillion dollars of wealth. That doesn't count all the timber, brass, precious stones, iron etc.... The Bible says the amount of iron was so vast it was uncountable.

God set the Israelites up with the maximum amount of liberty possible in a sinful world and they coveted being ruled under fuedal systems like the nations around them. It's amazing what the devil can convince us to desire.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
An updated video was just released on the missing $21 trillion and the government's response to the exposure of all this fraud. This video is of an interview by Greg Hunter of usawatchdog.com of Catherine Austin Fitts who was the first person to find and publish evidence of all this fraud. I'm giving a link to the video and a link to a study of the changes made to the government's accounting standards made to cover up the fraud.

This stuff is very scary. We are living in a time when our government is coming out boldly and telling us we cannot know what they are doing on an everyday basis in areas which have great consequences for our daily lives. In effect, all transparency of government is gone. We are living the dark as far as our government is concerned.

FASAB Statement 56: Understanding New Government Financial Accounting Loopholes

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have one thing to add to the above. When we study God's law, the ten commandments, we see just how perfect that law is for when this set of laws is practiced in the life all other forms of government are made unneccessary. When I think of all the people who claim to be Christians and yet say following God's law is a bad thing and that Christians are no longer required to follow God's law I can only shake my head in wonder at the blindness and hatred of the one perfect set of laws this world has ever seen.

Upvote 0