Utah
✟347,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Key word SOULS. John envisioned the SOULS of the righteous raining with Christ in the Millennium.

Literally interpreted the words to admit a so called spiritual interpretation. Where the Saints reign in some sort of spiritual? Soul like Ghostly way.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
  • Useful
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes, that agrees with Paul's statement that at the final resurrection. We shall all be changed into immortal spiritual beings?

1 Corinthians 15:52 in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

In this verse ,paul is speaking of the first resurection.The last trump is the seventh trump in revelation if im not mistaken.I dont see any after it.
Paul did not recieve the revelation of Jesus Christ.Im not sure he knew of two seperate resurrections 1000 years apart as the revelation of Jesus Christ shows.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No, I am making plans to visit sometime next spring.

You may want to go before Trump enforces his peace plan.Ive read there is going to be a new host occupying jerusalem and perhaps the west bank.
I hope you have a safe trip.

Upvote 0

dannheim

Honey Badger
Oct 10, 2014
Rancho Mirage CA
✟23,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You may want to go before Trump enforces his peace plan.Ive read there is going to be a new host occupying jerusalem and perhaps the west bank.
I hope you have a safe trip.
Thanks for the heads up. Shalom!

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
No one has ever been safe in jerusalem and willnot untill christ comes.
If you notice in zech 14 after the city has been taken and the women raped and the occupants led into captivity, the Lord arrives.

Zechariah 14:3 KJV: Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
Zechariah 14:4 KJV: And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
Zechariah 14:5 KJV: And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
Zechariah 14:6 KJV: And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
Zechariah 14:7 KJV: But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
Zechariah 14:8 KJV: And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
Zechariah 14:9 KJV: And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
Zechariah 14:10 KJV: All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
Zechariah 14:11 KJV: And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

So you see.Jerusalem isnt safe untill after jesus comes ,resurrects those in rev 20:4 and the 1000 year reign begins.So when Gog comes in 1000 years,the land would have healed from,the war of Armeggedon and the saints will still be in the land promised to them without walls or bars.A peaceful people who dwell safely .
And as i said before,they were ressurected when Jesus came,they cant die again.
God can reign down hell fire all over the land and all of Gogs army die,but those with Christ will not die.

Revelation 20:6 KJV: Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

I have no issues to clear up.
Do you believe you will keep the Sabbath David?Ive heard it will be a good day to keep.
I think Paul makes it clear, HIS rapture will come over 7 years previous to Jesus coming as shown in Rev. 19. It seems you DO have issues.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Key word SOULS. John envisioned the SOULS of the righteous raining with Christ in the Millennium.

Literally interpreted the words to admit a so called spiritual interpretation. Where the Saints reign in some sort of spiritual? Soul like Ghostly way.
Right! They are reigning in Resurrection bodies!

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 15:52 in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

In this verse ,paul is speaking of the first resurection.The last trump is the seventh trump in revelation if im not mistaken.I dont see any after it.
Paul did not recieve the revelation of Jesus Christ.Im not sure he knew of two seperate resurrections 1000 years apart as the revelation of Jesus Christ shows.

Sorry, but Paul was not talking about that SERIES of trumpets we see in Revelation. They have nothing to do with the rapture, which will come before ANY Revelation trumpet sounds. Paul's "last" trump will probably be of the series at the Feast of Trumpets. That was the one Jewish feast where they said, "no one knows the day nor the hour." Why? Because the sliver of a new moon HAD to be seen by two witnesses and told to the high priest. THEN the feast could begin.

I agree that Paul's rapture event will be a part of that "first" or most honorable resurrection. Jesus was the very first, the church will be the second wave, the 144,000 the 3rd wave, and the Old Testament saints (on the last day) will be the 4th wave of those participating in this "first" or chief of resurrections.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
If you're not a Jew You don't have to.

You can enter into the Churchley Kingdom of Christ through the Gentile door. You only have to keep. Noahide Commandments. Giving to Noah in Genesis 9. As interpreted by the church at the first Council of Jerusalem in about 50 ad.

Jews who Convert to Christ, though. Must still maintain that or even as the Apostles and even as Saint Paul maintained the Torah in Acts 21
Thank God for that first church conference, where the choice was made that Gentiles would not be under the law! But, we ARE under the laws of the New Testament, such as loving our brothers and not holding unforgiveness.

• Agree
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Well, yes, revelation 20 versus 7 through 9. Clearly point us to. The gog and Magog passages in Ezekiel Chapters 38 to 9.

I offer that you don't have to talk yourself out of your primale position. Only that you may have to qualify your remarks. Revelation 19 clearly shows some sort of Second coming like event prior to the Millennium. Yes, revelation, 20 clearly indicates the Great White throne arrives after the millennium

I offer that revelation 19 depicts some sort of SPIRITUAL Second Coming. Whereas revelation 20 depics an actual physical CORPOREAL Second coming of Christ on God's throne that final judgment.

If so, premial is not wrong. It is completely correct. If only partially so. Likewise, postmile is correct. Yes, only partially so. The complete picture combines both premil and Postmill.

There is some sort of SPIRITUAL second coming in revelation 19, which ushers in the Millennium. Of the church Kingdom in. Political power. After which The Great White throne eventually arrives with Christ CORPOREALLY. Sitting up on it. The PHYSICAL and final second coming and final judgment.
Spiritual 2nd coming? How is He to light up a dark sky as lightning flashing from East to West if it is spiritual? How is He to fight the battle of Armageddon fighting physical people if His coming is spiritual? I have never heard such an idea. Neither do I believe it.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think Paul makes it clear, HIS rapture will come over 7 years previous to Jesus coming as shown in Rev. 19. It seems you DO have issues.

You adding your prophecy to revelation 19 are you.

Ok.Quote revelation19 saying the rapture takes place 7 years prior to christs coming.If you donot quote what you said then you lied.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
You adding your prophecy to revelation 19 are you.

Ok.Quote revelation19 saying the rapture takes place 7 years prior to christs coming.If you donot quote what you said then you lied.
I am only stating what the bible has stated: Paul's rapture will come before the Day of the Lord and the Day of His wrath, and it will also come before the Trib. Not my theory - it is the WORD. I added nothing to Rev. 19. That is His coming where "every eye will see Him." That is His coming in power and splendor where He will light up a dark Sky as a lightning flash. That is His coming for WAR.

It is NOT His coming as shown in 1 Thes. 4 & 5, where He comes to the clouds and remains hidden. He does not come down, The church rises to meet Him in the clouds.
I did not lie. I told the truth: Paul's rapture comes before Rev. 19.

Or did you just not notice that for the marriage and supper THE CHURCH is already in heaven?

The truth is, Jesus will come the second time FOR His Bride - as shown in 1 Thes 4.
Then He will come the third time WITH His bride, as shown in Rev. 19.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, but Paul was not talking about that SERIES of trumpets we see in Revelation. They have nothing to do with the rapture, which will come before ANY Revelation trumpet sounds. Paul's "last" trump will probably be of the series at the Feast of Trumpets. That was the one Jewish feast where they said, "no one knows the day nor the hour." Why? Because the sliver of a new moon HAD to be seen by two witnesses and told to the high priest. THEN the feast could begin.

I agree that Paul's rapture event will be a part of that "first" or most honorable resurrection. Jesus was the very first, the church will be the second wave, the 144,000 the 3rd wave, and the Old Testament saints (on the last day) will be the 4th wave of those participating in this "first" or chief of resurrections.

You are drunk.
You ignore paul.
Paul plainly states in,2thes 2
That our gatheting together at jesus coming shall not take place till after the falling away and the son of perdition is revealed who the lord will destroy at his coming.

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, brothers,
2 Thessalonians 2:2 not to be easily disconcerted or alarmed by any spirit or message or letter presuming to be from us and alleging that the day of the Lord has already come.
2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness (the son of destruction) is revealed.
2 Thessalonians 2:4 He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
2 Thessalonians 2:5 Do you not remember that I told you these things while I was still with you?
2 Thessalonians 2:6 And you know what is now restraining him, so that he will be revealed at the proper time.
2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work, but the one who now restrains it will continue until he is taken out of the way.
2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and abolish by the majesty of His arrival.

Because you have attempted to decieve me as you have been decieved,i will no longer read anything youhave to say or respond to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,410.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have no issues to clear up.
Do you believe you will keep the Sabbath David?Ive heard it will be a good day to keep.

I already mentioned a cpl issues needing cleared up by you, IMO anyway. Let me remention them.

The first is with Zechariah 14:11 in regards to Jerusalem and this part--- and there shall be no more utter destruction. If that is fulfilled before anything in Ezekiel 38 is fulfilled first, that would contradict the following in Ezekiel 38:20----and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground----which would have to include Jerusalem, or at least one would think so. This in Ezekiel 38:20 obviously is a depiction of utter destruction.

The other issue I pointed out has to do with Ezekiel 38:23. How is one to make sense out of that verse if the timing is after the thousand years, meaning after Christ has already returned and is physically present on the planet for a thousand years? What about ruling the nations with a rod of iron during the thousand years? These many nations meant in Ezekiel 38:23, the LORD will not be known in the eyes of them, nor will they know He is the LORD, during the thousand years, but that they finally wise up after the thousand years, where then the LORD is now known in the eyes of these many nations, and that they now know He is the LORD? These nations meant here must have the lowest IQs in the universe if they couldn't figure out via the 2nd coming and the thousand years, that He is the LORD.

On a different note, I came across the following Zechariah 14 Commentary yesterday. Maybe you are already familiar with it, I don't know. It's a lengthy Commentary and IMO it's the best Commentary I have read on Zechariah 14 to date, though I haven't as of yet read through the entire Commentary. Lot of good stuff in this Commentary. A lot of it I already basically see the same way for the most part, though there are some parts that have never crossed my mind before. But anyway it's an excellent Commentary IMO, worth a read if one has the extra time to do so.

Link to Commentary below---

Zechariah 14 Commentary | Precept Austin

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
You are drunk.
You ignore paul.
Paul plainly states in,2thes 2
That our gatheting together at jesus coming shall not take place till after the falling away and the son of perdition is revealed who the lord will destroy at his coming.

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, brothers,
2 Thessalonians 2:2 not to be easily disconcerted or alarmed by any spirit or message or letter presuming to be from us and alleging that the day of the Lord has already come.
2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness (the son of destruction) is revealed.
2 Thessalonians 2:4 He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
2 Thessalonians 2:5 Do you not remember that I told you these things while I was still with you?
2 Thessalonians 2:6 And you know what is now restraining him, so that he will be revealed at the proper time.
2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work, but the one who now restrains it will continue until he is taken out of the way.
2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and abolish by the majesty of His arrival.

Because you have attempted to decieve me as you have been decieved,i will no longer read anything youhave to say or respond to you.
The truth is, you don't understand Paul in 2 Thes. 2. Oh, you may think you do, but you don't. The truth is, it is the church "departing" that must come first, and THEN the man of sin will be revealed - because it is the Holy Spirit working through the church that is restraining. And once anyone sees the man of sin revealed, they will KNOW the Day of the Lord has come (NOT the rapture, but the DAY) and they are now IN IT.

Geneva Bible 1560
Let no man deceiue you by any meanes: for that day shall not come, except there come a departing first, and that that man of sinne be disclosed, euen the sonne of perdition,

(it is also John's truth that the revealing of the man of sin or the abomination that will divide teh week comes after THE DAY has started. THE DAY starts at the 6th seal, while the midpoint of the week is marked by the 7th trumpet.

(If you hang around these threads, and actually read them, there are a few truths you could learn - if you love your brothers, are teachable, and don't get offended.)

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I already mentioned a cpl issues needing cleared up by you, IMO anyway. Let me remention them.

The first is with Zechariah 14:11 in regards to Jerusalem and this part--- and there shall be no more utter destruction. If that is fulfilled before anything in Ezekiel 38 is fulfilled first, that would contradict the following in Ezekiel 38:20----and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground----which would have to include Jerusalem, or at least one would think so. This in Ezekiel 38:20 obviously is a depiction of utter destruction.

The other issue I pointed out has to do with Ezekiel 38:23. How is one to make sense out of that verse if the timing is after the thousand years, meaning after Christ has already returned and is physically present on the planet for a thousand years? What about ruling the nations with a rod of iron during the thousand years? These many nations meant in Ezekiel 38:23, the LORD will not be known in the eyes of them, nor will they know He is the LORD, during the thousand years, but that they finally wise up after the thousand years, where then the LORD is now known in the eyes of these many nations, and that they now know He is the LORD? These nations meant here must have the lowest IQs in the universe if they couldn't figure out via the 2nd coming and the thousand years, that He is the LORD.

On a different note, I came across the following Zechariah 14 Commentary yesterday. Maybe you are already familiar with it, I don't know. It's a lengthy Commentary and IMO it's the best Commentary I have read on Zechariah 14 to date, though I haven't as of yet read through the entire Commentary. Lot of good stuff in this Commentary. A lot of it I already basically see the same way for the most part, though there are some parts that have never crossed my mind before. But anyway it's an excellent Commentary IMO, worth a read if one has the extra time to do so.

Link to Commentary below---

Zechariah 14 Commentary | Precept Austin

1:You could not show me in ezekiel 38 where jerusalem is destroyed so i have no issue since it is not destroyed.
2:If the Lord does not reveal himself to none but his elect,how do you expect Gog toknow the Lord?God works in mysterious ways.Theres really nothing he cant do.
I also dont believe any of it has anytbing to do wit an iq.
Judas was present with Jesus most days and was present with jesus when he said "one of you will betray me".Why didJudas betray Christ?Did Judashave a low IQ?
The answer is simple.

Luke 22:3 Then Satan entered Judas Iscariot, who was one of the Twelve.

Fact is Satan decieved Judas and it caused his death.I could ask questions about how Gog could be so dumb but the answer has already been given to me.
Just as Judas was decieved,The same Judas that ate and drank with the Lord.So shall Gog and all the nations be decieved.

Revelation 20:7 When the thousand years are complete, Satan will be released from his prison,
Revelation 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to assemble them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the seashore.

Where did you think Gogs evil thought came from?

Ezekiel 38:10 KJV: Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

• Winner
Upvote 0