Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The word "spiritual" refers to the power causing life.
That I agree with. I'm also not disagreeing with you on the body thing. I'm just saying that we are not yet spirit beings, in response to iamlamad who said "Every human is a spirit being".

Upvote 0

Dartman

May 23, 2017
Washington
✟27,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That I agree with. I'm also not disagreeing with you on the body thing. I'm just saying that we are not yet spirit beings, in response to iamlamad who said "Every human is a spirit being".
In the light of 1 Cor 15, I agree. We are NOT yet "spiritual bodies".

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The mystery is finished simply because the 6000 years of man's rule over the earth is done. Adam's lease ends. So the devil's authority, which he usurped from Adam, also ends. That is why the kingdoms are transferred back to Jesus, the rightful owner. And that is why Satan is cast down at the midpoint.

Please tie any of that to scripture. You have absolutely no authority from scripture to say the kingdoms are “transferred back to Jesus” at the mid- point of the tribulation that is an arbitrary claim to make your order of events in Revelation stay intact.

Actually it is when his 42 months of authority begins. It is very simple: God will GIVE HIM 42 months of authority.

It's very simple: it is PROPHECY of future events. The rewards come when HE comes.

Revelation 11:15-19 describes events that happen at the 7th trumpet. All of the events described happen at the 7th trumpet. You cannot pull out the kingdoms going back to Jesus say they happen at the mid point and then claim the dead being judged and rewards given are a prophecy and happen at a later date, because it does not fit your time line.

Again, it is PROPHECY - a foretelling of future events. I hope you understand, prophecy does not come to pass the moment it is spoken.

Again, you arbitrarily pull out the destruction of them that destroy the earth claiming it is prophecy and does not happen where we are plainly told in scripture it does happen. All of these described events happen at the 7th trumpet. Stop rearranging the order of Revelation as you accuse others of doing.

Most of this book is prophecy.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
iamlamad said:

It is again very simple: it only APPEARS that they are killed before the midpoint. In reality, 11:4 through 11:13 is written as a parenthesis and has no bearing on chronology. In reality, they begin their testimony 3 1/2 days before the midpoint and are killed just 3 1/2 days before the 7th vial that ends the week.

Actually it does not appear they are killed at the mid- point. I am not conceding the 7th trumpet is at the mid –point. The two witnesses are killed after the sixth trumpet in the “days of the voice of the seventh angel” Revelation 10:7. Revelation 11:13 says after the two witnesses ascend to heaven “THE SAME HOUR” there was an earthquake then vs 14 tells us that is the 2nd woe and the 3rd woe comes quickly. The very next thing to happen is the 7th trumpet with all of its outlined events. Chapter 12 is your parenthesis.
You can't just move the 2 witnesses from the seventh trumpet to the seventh vial to make your time line work. But then again the 7th trumpet and 7th vial overlap anyway.

iamlamad said:

Simply arithmetic: John shows us the second half 5 different times. If there is a second half of ANYTHING, there most then be a first half. And we find that first half from the 7th seal to the 7th trumpet.

Revelation 11:2,3

Revelation 12:6 &14

Revelation 13:5

You only assume because of your time line these are the second half, I contend the 3 ½ year periods are one in the same and are the great tribulation in total. They overlap just like the seals , trumpets and vials. Why would John mention the 2nd half 5 times and never mention the 1st half even once, leaving that to only your imagination?

iamlamad said:

Now, since you will believe none of this, you will come up with arguments as to why none of it can be true. Well, it is true anyway.

You have failed to prove any of this.

Upvote 0

Dartman

May 23, 2017
Washington
✟27,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is very clear, the first resurrection happens;
1 Cor 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thess 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Upvote 0