TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Believe whatever you want; that's apparently what is going to happen in any case. However, all that the President would need would be to turn two states, in which all sorts of voting irregularities took place, in order to reduce Harris and Biden to 270 votes. And then there are other states where Biden didn't get 50% of the vote and also experienced a number of manmade irregularities.

A pity Donald couldn't prove any of that -- and he's got access to far greater legal minds than you do.

How is the president going to overturn three votes, let alone three states, with nothing but his incessant whining/

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
A pity Donald couldn't prove any of that -- and he's got access to far greater legal minds than you do.

And greater legal minds than you have access to have made a good case that he can indeed prove his case, if allowed to.

Upvote 0

Green Sun

404: Star not found
Jun 26, 2015
Somewhere
✟45,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
And greater legal minds than you have access to have made a good case that he can indeed prove his case, if allowed to.
Amazing track record in court, then. What was the count, 1 success and 50+ failures?
When that didn't work for him he ended up encouraging terrorists to raid the capitol.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

He was allowed to -- in over 60 courtrooms across this great country of ours... including the Supreme Court of the United States.

He. Just. Kept. Failing.

• Winner
Reactions: Green Sun
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
When that didn't work for him he ended up encouraging terrorists to raid the capitol.

You can think whatever you want about the President, but there really is no place here for making up such outrageous claims.

Upvote 0

Green Sun

404: Star not found
Jun 26, 2015
Somewhere
✟45,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You can think whatever you want about the President, but there really is no place here for making up such outrageous claims.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346693906990305280

Capture.PNG

And 12 hours later, conservative protestors raided the Capitol.

It's a call to action, clear as day.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Why isn't our "Law and Order" president condemning the riot?

Oh, wait, he is... "Let me be very clear: the scenes of chaos at the Capitol do not reflect a true America, do not represent who we are... what we're seeing is a small number of extremists dedicated to lawlessness. This is not dissent, it's disorder."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
I guess we will find out tomorrow if Trump and the Republican party are only guilty of sedition, or if his supporters are willing to commit violence to keep him in office and willing to commit full on treason.

Treason.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Trump has done everything in his power to break laws. Even before he became president. Everything he's been accused of, he did. It's time to grow up and wake up. Because of his brainwashing. 4 people are dead. If I encourage people to do wrong things and rob the bank. People die because of this . I'm guilty .Trump needs to be held accountable. He's guilty of murder now. There's no excuse . Wake up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
He was allowed to -- in over 60 courtrooms across this great country of ours... including the Supreme Court of the United States.

He. Just. Kept. Failing.

You can add yesterday's fiasco to "Treason Trump's" long list of epic failures. This one got people killed. It's not funny anymore.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You can add yesterday's fiasco to "Treason Trump's" long list of epic failures. This one got people killed. It's not funny anymore.

A person who gets off on people fighting in his name, and cheers when they are willing to kill in his name, probably considers it the ultimate compliment when it comes to the logical conclusion -- dying in his name.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0