Denver, CO
✟16,008.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At this point, I neither pay attention to release or sales. I know that if I buy a game as soon as it comes out, then I am paying more than I really should. Yet, if I buy games just because they are on sale, I am spending money on games I likely won't play.

Rather, I only buy games when I specifically desire to play a specific game. The price does not matter to me, because I know the opportunity cost is much greater.

Reactions: Dreams65
Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Sometimes I buy games right when they come out or wait for sales. I think I’m more likely to buy most games when I want to play them. Or when I can afford to or have time to play them. Or I just put them on a wish list for many years...
I am selective with what I buy because I don’t always take the time to play the games I already have so it’s hard to justify buying a new game if I probably won’t play it or if I own a game already that I want to play more.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Are you the type of person that needs to buy a video game as soon as it comes out or can you wait awhile before you buy a game? I usually wait until Black Friday and the Christmas sales before I buy video games. I find you can get as much as 80% off games in the digital stores on the PS4 so thats when I load up on games and then play them throughout the year. I'm a bit slow when it comes to buying games because of that but it works for me :)

Pretty much when I’m bored with the ones I have and I see something that looks interesting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums