Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have you searched for WORLD WAR I, or THE GREAT WAR, or THE WAR TO END ALL WARS?

Yeah, you won't find them in the OT either. But then again, I don't think you find "Jesus" either, and so what's your point? They're BOTH THERE, if you have eyes to see.

... Jesus is cited multiple time in the O.T.

Absolutely true. ...

So now that you have found "Jesus" in the O.T., please find: WORLD WAR I, or THE GREAT WAR, or THE WAR TO END ALL WARS.

They're both there if you have eyes to see.

DaDad

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So now that you have found "Jesus" in the O.T., please find: WORLD WAR I, or THE GREAT WAR, or THE WAR TO END ALL WARS.

They're both there if you have eyes to see.

DaDad
And what book, chapter, and verse would the word "WAR" be in?

Oh, I forgot that the RSV doesn't provide book and chapter.

I can see just fine. I can't hallucinate at all however, as hard as I try.

I can see you agree that Christ is the fulfillment of Daniel 9:24-27.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And what book, chapter, and verse would the word "WAR" be in?
You said found "Jesus" in the O.T., and all I said is to ALSO FIND: WORLD WAR I, or THE GREAT WAR, or THE WAR TO END ALL WARS.

They're BOTH THERE if you have eyes to see.
DaDad

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To all,
It shouldn't be a mystery that if the Prophecies of Daniel are for the "end times", then we should be able to find that critical world events such as WWI, WWII, the holocaust, etc., are prophesied.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You said found "Jesus" in the O.T., and all I said is to ALSO FIND: WORLD WAR I, or THE GREAT WAR, or THE WAR TO END ALL WARS.

They're BOTH THERE if you have eyes to see.
DaDad

Since you can't find them either, I don't feel so bad.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since you can't find them either, I don't feel so bad.
Let's try an "easy" approach to what you haven't found:

Have you considered the J.R. Church "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms" concept? Toward this he proposed that the Book of Psalms is the 19th Book of the Bible, and is prophetic to the Jews for the 1900's, Chapter for year, such that Book 19 + Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your opinion is not GOD's fact.
And your's is?

Perhaps the world would be better served if GOD listened to you, rather than the other way around.

Or perhaps God should listen to you instead?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe you've confused the apples for oranges....​
So when history arrives to 70+ mph automobiles and 500+ mph airlines, and instant computer information, then you've probably arrived at the "time of the end".
DaDad

And you know for an ABSOLUTE FACT that this doesn't instead refer to a time 200-500 years from now where there are 1000 mph flying cars, spaceships flying at the speed of light taking humans to other star systems, and biologic computers fully interfaced into the human brain, because.... why?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
parousia70 said:
...Today's Israel has ZERO relationship to the pre desolation Israel of Scripture.
DaDad said:
Your opinion is not GOD's fact.
And your's is?
If GOD has HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE, then HE has HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE. It doesn't matter which Century, Geography, or Flag they exist under. So the suggestion that one generation is "has ZERO relationship" to another generation is strictly YOURS. It's not GOD's.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If GOD has HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE, then HE has HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE. It doesn't matter which Century, Geography, or Flag they exist under. So the suggestion that one generation is "has ZERO relationship" to another generation is strictly YOURS. It's not GOD's.

Thanks,
DaDad

What are God's criteria for identifying His chosen people?

Here are the possibilities:

1. Jewish DNA
2. Jewish Religion
3. Jewish Culture
4. Faith and obedience in and to His Son

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Toward this he proposed that the Book of Psalms is the 19th Book of the Bible, and is prophetic to the Jews for the 1900's, Chapter for year, such that Book 19 + Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel.
Thanks,
DaDad
Sounds like that would make for an interesting thread.....oh wait.. there is one:

https://www.christianforums.com/thr...rael-in-bible-prophecy.7852172/#post-66649399
Was 1948 the Regathering of Israel in Bible Prophecy?

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And you know for an ABSOLUTE FACT that this doesn't instead refer to a time 200-500 years from now where there are 1000 mph flying cars, spaceships flying at the speed of light taking humans to other star systems, and biologic computers fully interfaced into the human brain, because.... why?

Ummmmm, ... perhaps Bible Prophecy is not your forte. Have you considered other "giftings"?

To All,
It shouldn't take a genius to know:
  1. Moore's Law (named after Gordon Moore) postulated in 1965 that the number of electronic circuits doubled every year. Today the cadence is closer to every two and a half years, but the premise is still valid.
  2. Buckminster Fullers "Knowledge Doubling Curve" observed that until the 1900's knowledge doubled every century. But by WWII it was doubling every 25 years, and is now doubling every 13 months. And apparently IBM anticipates the internet to decrease the interval to every 12 hours. *
As such, I would propose that the Daniel 12 text is being fulfilled in the era approximate to 1948:

4 But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

* http://www.industrytap.com/knowledge-doubling-every-12-months-soon-to-be-every-12-hours/3950

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hope the last days for me are not too far away!

Too far away??? -- We've already crossed the threshold. Please pay more attention! :)

But if you're speaking personally, then you can always extend them. When your ~significant other~ warns you that Jesus could come for you at any moment, -- change what you were doing.

DaDa

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

1. Jewish DNA
2. Jewish Religion
3. Jewish Culture

Ummmm, yeah, MAYBE SOME of the criteria. Of course I wouldn't presuppose GOD.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Let's try an "easy" approach to what you haven't found:

Have you considered the J.R. Church "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms" concept? Toward this he proposed that the Book of Psalms is the 19th Book of the Bible, and is prophetic to the Jews for the 1900's, Chapter for year, such that Book 19 + Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel.

Thanks,
DaDad

From Wikipedia:

Archbishop Stephen Langton and Cardinal Hugo de Sancto Caro developed different schemas for systematic division of the Bible in the early 13th century. It is the system of Archbishop Langton on which the modern chapter divisions are based.

Langton was a Christian. How would a numbering system developed by a Christian be of significance to the Jews?

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IT'S A SIMPLE TEST!!! All you have to do is read Psalms 48 and then consider whether the passages appear to align with History (from the Jewish perspective) for that year.

And if they appear to coincide, then read another Chapter such as Psalms 44 and consider whether it appears that the Holocaust is the subject.

And again if they appear to coincide, then you might consider reading Psalms 91 and consider whether it coincides with "Desert Storm".

And keep going along this premise until you've run out intimate familiarity with Jewish history ...

But don't neglect Psalms 45 which is one of the few NON I/me/us/we Chapters. Verse 2 begins with "you". And it could be that the subject "you" refers to the men with stripes on their sleeves, who opened the gates of the concentrations camps, and also taught themselves two new destructive technologies which became "deeds".

Or so it would appear given the premise provided by J.R. Church per his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms".

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
IT'S A SIMPLE TEST!!! All you have to do is read Psalms 48 and then consider whether the passages appear to align with History (from the Jewish perspective) for that year.

And if they appear to coincide, then read another Chapter such as Psalms 44 and consider whether it appears that the Holocaust is the subject.

And again if they appear to coincide, then you might consider reading Psalms 91 and consider whether it coincides with "Desert Storm".

And keep going along this premise until you've run out intimate familiarity with Jewish history ...

But don't neglect Psalms 45 which is one of the few NON I/me/us/we Chapters. Verse 2 begins with "you". And it could be that the subject "you" refers to the men with stripes on their sleeves, who opened the gates of the concentrations camps, and also taught themselves two new destructive technologies which became "deeds".

Or so it would appear given the premise provided by J.R. Church per his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms".

Thanks,
DaDad

What recognized Jews can you cite who have endorsed J. R. Church's numerology?

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,820.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

1. Jewish DNA
2. Jewish Religion
3. Jewish Culture
Unbelievable! Except for 4/
You show a total lack of knowing what Jesus came for and what the New Testament teaches.
Who are the Lord's chosen people? John 15:15-19, 1 Peter 2:9-10
What did Jesus say to the Jews? Matthew 21:43, Luke 19:27

ONLY those Jewish people who have accepted Jesus now, will be saved. Like everyone else.
The unbiblical nonsense of a general Jewish redemption, is just a tenet of the 'rapture to heaven' theory. Neither will happen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.