When did the church which is Christ’s body begin? Study series. Lesson#1 Israel’s position of preeminence in Gods Kingdom.

Antonio39

Mar 10, 2023
Massachusetts
✟26,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I also believe that after all has been subdued to Christ and he delivers the kingdom to the father, then it says that the son will also then be made subjected unto the father that God may be all in all(1 Cor.15:24-28), I believe this means when the work of the son is finished, that Christ will be absorbed back into the invisible God head as the logos, and we his body will be his eternal representative to all creation as Gods image.
all creation will actually praise God through us who first believed, we will be the praise of his glory for trusting in Christ by building up the body in victory over the devil, that Christ may appear and we with him, then the times of the kingdom will come (Eph. 1:10-14), when all is done and the kingdom established, all will look at the glory of the Kingdom and say how exhalent is your name in all the earth, who set your glory in all the heaven, out of the mouth of babes and infants you have established your fortress, this is the lowly work and dependence of the members of the body for the deliverance, and wisdom against the enemy (Ps 8. 1-2). this is the mystery of his will, this is the dispensation of the fullness of the times, the body must win the spiritual victory before the times will come, but confusing Israel's scriptures will blind us from this present purpose God has for us to bring in the times of the kingdom through the redemption of His body.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0

Antonio39

Mar 10, 2023
Massachusetts
✟26,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but the new Jerusalem comes down, I think it will go up into the clouds I don't know, even today there is an upper Jerusalem and a lower
The new Jerusalem comes down from the third heaven, (Heb. 12: 22) to the lower heavens, (Universe) where it will be ruling over the earth. (Rev. 21: 2) Each realm had authority positions created by God, (Col. 1: 16) and in each there has been rebellion. Thus, each realm will have authority under Christ to rule. That is known as the `Eternal Purposes.`

BTW I see you have a good understanding of most of that. Where did you learn is from?

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,941.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see the Lord is omnipresent by His Holy Spirit, (Godhead) but in His glorified Body He is in one place at a time.

So, Guojing, if you see that we, the Body of Christ will be on earth in the millennium, how is it that we are where there is still a damaged earth with sinful people?

The Body of Christ will be on the heavens with Christ.

Israel will be on Earth with Christ.

After the sheep and goat judgement, those gentiles who are deemed sheep will enter the millennial kingdom as mortal beings, but with much longer lives.

From these people, there will be mortal people who are born on Earth during the 1000 year reign.

They will make those necessary annual trips to Jerusalem to worship Christ then (Zechariah 14:16), but their hearts will not be for him.

They are the ones who will join Satan during that short rebellion after the 1000 reign, and will be cast into the lake of fire after that during the GWT judgement

You may be keen on the discussion I have with a preterist about this particular issue here

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Body of Christ will be on the heavens with Christ.

Israel will be on Earth with Christ.

After the sheep and goat judgement, those gentiles who are deemed sheep will enter the millennial kingdom as mortal beings, but with much longer lives.

From these people, there will be mortal people who are born on Earth during the 1000 year reign.

They will make those necessary annual trips to Jerusalem to worship Christ then (Zechariah 14:16), but their hearts will not be for him.

They are the ones who will join Satan during that short rebellion after the 1000 reign, and will be cast into the lake of fire after that during the GWT judgement

You may be keen on the discussion I have with a preterist about this particular issue here

I think we nearly believe the same things. Thanks for the link. Will have a look.

Reactions: Guojing
Upvote 0

Antonio39

Mar 10, 2023
Massachusetts
✟26,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The new Jerusalem comes down from the third heaven, (Heb. 12: 22) to the lower heavens, (Universe) where it will be ruling over the earth. (Rev. 21: 2) Each realm had authority positions created by God, (Col. 1: 16) and in each there has been rebellion. Thus, each realm will have authority under Christ to rule. That is known as the `Eternal Purposes.`

BTW I see you have a good understanding of most of that. Where did you learn is from?
I have learned a lot from Charles welch, you can read and listen on bible understanding.com but i fell like i have developed a lot of the truths I have learned from him, but that's how the lord progresses our understanding. So, I don't agree with him on everything, but he is the best bible teacher I have found pretty much thank the Lord for him, and his contribution to rediscovering this forgotten truth. but i learn a lot from other bible teachers as well, bible project has a lot on gen 1-3 which is closely associated with the call of the body cpPs.8 regarding the vocation of the image, so will they are not dispensational you can gain much from them.so stay open and test if your hungry for truth God will show you, but you have to be willing to unbelieve things that you had wrong, if the bible teaches otherwise

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Antonio39

Mar 10, 2023
Massachusetts
✟26,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have learned a lot from Charles welch, you can read and listen on bible understanding.com but i fell like i have developed a lot of the truths I have learned from him, but that's how the lord progresses our understanding. So, I don't agree with him on everything, but he is the best bible teacher I have found pretty much thank the Lord for him, and his contribution to rediscovering this forgotten truth.

I have learned a lot from Charles welch, you can read and listen on bible understanding.com but i fell like i have developed a lot of the truths I have learned from him, but that's how the lord progresses our understanding. So, I don't agree with him on everything, but he is the best bible teacher I have found pretty much thank the Lord for him, and his contribution to rediscovering this forgotten truth. but i learn a lot from other bible teachers as well, bible project has a lot on gen 1-3 which is closely associated with the call of the body cpPs.8 regarding the vocation of the image, so while they are not dispensational you can gain much from them.so stay open and test, if you're hungry for truth God will show you, but you have to be willing to unbelieve things that you had wrong, if the bible teaches otherwise

Upvote 0

Antonio39

Mar 10, 2023
Massachusetts
✟26,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't either, but there are scriptures that teach salvation by water baptism (Mk.1:4;16:16; Acts.2:38;22:16). Which is part of the kingdom program (Zech.13:1). When the offer of the Kingdom began to fade because the leader's rejection of the spirits testimony, and with the stoning of Stephen, national judgment was set to come, God then prepares to form the government of the new nation of Israel and Grafted the Gentiles into Israels olive tree (Rom.10:19;11:17; cp Jer.11:16). So from mid-acts to ch28 God is long suffering with the nation, that he might save some from the nation before the judgment (Rom.9:24-29;10:21). So as the lo- Ammi judgment began to take place, Judaism began to fade (water baptism was not a necessity for the gentiles, because from mid- Acts to the end, Israel was in a lo-Ammi transition period where Judaism is no longer, because the national judgment was coming (Hos.1:9; 2:11; 3:4-5). This is why Corneilous and his house received the spirit, and then where baptized with water, and this is the reason why Paul laid little importance to the rite (1 Cor. 1:17), but during the acts period Jews still had to be baptized to separate themselves from the guilt of crucifying the Messiha(Acts 2:38-41) but now there is only one baptism that remains (Rom.6; Col. 3), the spiritual, it's our identification with Christ. But remember that the spirit identifying us with Christ's death and resurrection. is something different than Christ baptizing with the spirit which is power from on high and has to do with spontaneous filling, and miracles (Lk.24:49; Mk.16:17-18)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, in His glorified body He will be ruling from His seat of power and authority where the Father SET Him in the heavenly Zion. (Ps. 2: 6, Heb. 12: 22)
In Psa 139:8 it reads , If I ascend // NASAQ , stem is QAL , IMPERFECT TENSE , SINGULAR .

If I make my BED // S'OL , THE STEM IS HIPHIL , SINGULAR

In HELL// S'OL

Be hold THOU // HEN is a DEMONSTRATIVE PARICLE , SINGULAR

ART THERE is added to the text .

dan p

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Psa 139:8 it reads , If I ascend // NASAQ , stem is QAL , IMPERFECT TENSE , SINGULAR .

If I make my BED // S'OL , THE STEM IS HIPHIL , SINGULAR

In HELL// S'OL

Be hold THOU // HEN is a DEMONSTRATIVE PARICLE , SINGULAR

ART THERE is added to the text .

dan p
Yes, God is omnipresent by His Holy Spirit. However, the Father will set His Son in His glorified body on His own throne in the highest realm, ruling over all God`s great kingdom.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, God is omnipresent by His Holy Spirit. However, the Father will set His Son in His glorified body on His own throne in the highest realm, ruling over all God`s great kingdom.
I believe what 1 Cor 6:2 and 3 that Paul wrote by the Holy Spirit .

#1 We will GOVERN THE UNIVERSE

#2 We will also GOVERN Angels , not to mention things pertaining to this life .

danp

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
all creation will actually praise God through us who first believed, we will be the praise of his glory for trusting in Christ by building up the body in victory over the devil, that Christ may appear and we with him, then the times of the kingdom will come (Eph. 1:10-14), when all is done and the kingdom established, all will look at the glory of the Kingdom and say how exhalent is your name in all the earth, who set your glory in all the heaven, out of the mouth of babes and infants you have established your fortress, this is the lowly work and dependence of the members of the body for the deliverance, and wisdom against the enemy (Ps 8. 1-2). this is the mystery of his will, this is the dispensation of the fullness of the times, the body must win the spiritual victory before the times will come, but confusing Israel's scriptures will blind us from this present purpose God has for us to bring in the times of the kingdom through the redemption of His body.
I do NOT see what you say " Then the times of the KINGDOM will come in , Eph 1:10-14 .

And verse 11 , says In whom also we were assigned an INERITANCE according to the purpose of Him THE ALL THINGS / TA PANTA and the all things is speaking ONLY about the BODY OF CHRIST .

1 Cor 6:2 we will GOVERN the UNIVERSE and GOVERN , ANGELS , Not to mention things PERTAINING to this life ?

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums