✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
Some of you that enjoy taking things apart, or refinishing things or making things "look new", will probably enjoy knowing where salvation started.
Others who just love to talk about the Things of the Lord, will enjoy knowing.

Now, if we really want to drill it down, then we surely under
stand that salvation started in the "foreknowledge of God", where everything began.
See, all things that exist, are held up, are continued,.....> continue to exist, by God's power.
Colossians 1:16.
God's power that EXISTS as existence of anything at all, was first formed by God's speaking.
God "spoke" and existence began.
God said..."let there BE" and it happened.

God, lives outside of time.
God does not exist, in time.
This explain why God has no beginning and no ending.
See, a beginning and an ending, is based on TIME.
The time it started. The time it ended.
God is none of that, yet, we live in time.

Your life is time. And you have some time left before you are out of time.
Are you spending your times wisely?
Does God have your time?
If He doesn't then the devil has a lot of your time, and you don't realize it.
Someone has it, and your part is to live it out as your LIFETIME.

So, God created Salvation, in His Foreknowledge, as He knew what Satan would do, and He knew what Adam and Eve would do, and He know what He would have to do to save you from all that.
See, those 3 put you in a mess.
They created you to be "born in sin", and have a fallen nature. You are born this way, and you have some time to get that worked out.
Have you yet?
Are you born again? = "Jesus said, you MUST be born again".

If you are reading this, and you have not made heaven your eternal home, then i implore you, to consider, that you dont know when your time is up.
I promise you, that in your local newspaper, there is an Obituary page in it today.
There are names and faces found there, who died yesterday.
Some are in hell., right now, as of yesterday.
And Reader, not one of them knew their time was up.
Not one of them knew that they would be on the death page today, in their newspaper. And if they had not chosen Heaven, then when they died without CHRIST, they made their choice not to go to Heaven.

Listen, many people have a funny idea that God is mad at them, and that He is going to send them to hell. And the reality is....All God does with you, after you die, is allow you to Go, where you chose to end up.
That's your "judgement day".
Heaven and Hell, are just final destinations. You get to chose where you go, after you die.
Hear me?
Choose to believe in JESUS< and you have chosen Heaven today.
Choose not Jesus, and you have already chosen Hell, right now.
You get to decide.
Remember that the clock is ticking.
====================================================================================================================
Now, when did salvation Start?
Let me show you, so that you can have this unique gift of understanding.
And , thank you for reading my Thread.

Jesus, who is God, was virgin Born. He really existed. HE really is God as a Man. God who became One of us. This really happened.
In John 1:10, you read that Jesus made the world.
Genesis says that God spoke and the world, the light, the creatures, all of this, became alive, were created.....began to exist.
John 1:10, and Colossians 1:16 say that Jesus did it.
How can that be?
It because God used the words of creation..>God SPOKE< and it HAPPENED.
And who is Jesus, before He came down from Heaven?
Jesus is the WORD, made Flesh.
Now, notice... God Spoke, and Jesus is the WORD.
That is how Jesus made the world and all you see, as God doing it.
3 In 1.

Now......When did Salvation begin? ????????
Salvation, literally began, before the Cross.
It began, when Jesus was under such stress and pressure that blood vessels in his face were rupturing and blood was dripping off of his face, while He prayed in the garden of Gethsemane. This garden is at the ft of the Mount of Olives.
Jesus was in AGONY. Blood was dripping from His face. God sent a helper from heaven to comfort the Lord at this time.
Jesus THE Christ..... is about to start your Salvation.
Its right here...

"Father not MY WILL, <BUT> YOURS BE DONE"

See that freewill acceptance?
See God the Son, deciding to accept the CROSS as His Father's Will?
That is where you salvation began, Reader.
It began when Jesus The Christ said "not MY Will..... but YOUR'S FATHER, THAT I WILL DO".

When Jesus accepted God's will to go to that Cross, after saying....previously....."if this cup, can pass from me"..
See that?
IT was after that, that He bled from His face, in agony of the situation, and when Jesus The Lord said...>""Ill do YOUR WILL"< is the moment when Salvation began to be given to this evil world as "the gift of Salvation".
See .....John 3:16 says that "God so loved the world, that He gave Jesus".
And God the Son, said..>"I'll do your WILL Father",.. and why????? Because Jesus loves you that much, reader.
So....
That's when your salvation started that THEY provided for you, as a "GIFT".

Thank you Jesus .!

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: ChildofGod222

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
See Ephesians , and Romans .
In addition, see Romans .

Your sig says that "may the Lord Jesus be magnified", ..so, the best way to magnify what God has done, is to rejoice that God's blood is shed for the sin of the world.
That's everyone.
So, Let's give Jesus Credit for dying for us ALL.
As if we dont, we then become Christian Bigot's who teach that God's Son was only offered for some. but not all.
There is nothing worse than a Christian Bigot.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BBAS 64

Contributor
Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
New England
✟484,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your sig says that "may the Lord Jesus be magnified", ..so, the best way to magnify what God has done, is to rejoice that God's blood is shed for the sin of the world.
That's everyone.
As if we dont, we then become Christian Bigot's who teach that God's Son was only offered for some. but not all.

Good Day, Sidon

I disagree it is much worse to assert like you have here ( that he died for the forgiveness of every person that every lived) for the purpose of saving them.

But , you know you have a savior who is unable and incapable of saving everyone. in your mind he is will, but alas can not no matter how hard he tries. The shed blood is meaningless and in some cases for nothing.

Hard to worship a god that tries and fails is it not, never mind a Gospel that is powerless and ineffective to save

In Him,

Bill

• Informative
Reactions: Navair2
Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good Day, Sidon

before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.

In Him,

Bill

Hey Bill.

And before that book, was the "foreknowledge of God".
However, until Christ accepted God's will, .....
Now, it is true that God already knww that Christ would do it..(Foreknowledge).and what is interesting about this, and the paradox, and the unfathomable reality, is that Jesus is God, and God knew He would do it, yet, He still had to agree as a man, to go to the Cross.
This is such a complete "He is one of us" that the mind boggles and the Heart rejoices, to dwell on it.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good Day, Sidon

I disagree it is much worse to assert like you have here ( that he died for the forgiveness of every person that every lived) for the purpose of saving them.

But , you know you have a savior who is unable and incapable of saving everyone. in your mind he is will, but alas can not no matter how hard he tries. The shed blood is meaningless and in some cases for nothing.

Hard to worship a god that tries and fails is it not, never mind a Gospel that is powerless and ineffective to save

In Him,

Bill

Well, God did redeem the sin of the world.
So, when Jesus said.>"it it finished/accomplished", from the Cross, that was redemption, completed.
Now all that was left was to die and be resurrected.
So, the "fail", isn't the Blood Atonement...but its with the person who fails to receive the eternal gift of Salvation.

Upvote 0

Navair2

May the Lord Jesus Christ be magnified above all
Nov 18, 2020
Somewhere west of Chicago.
✟36,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The best way for me to glorify the Lord is to rejoice in the truth of His words...
All of them, not just a select verse or three.
That's everyone.
See Ephesians 5:25.
I'll give Him credit for giving His life for the sheep ( Matthew 1:21, John 10:11 ).

No more and no less, sir, than those who have been called out of every tongue, tribe and nation ( Revelation 5:9, Revelation 7:9 )...
The "world" of His elect, just as the Scriptures teach.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Navair2

Nov 18, 2020
✟36,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Falsely accusing others before men is unChristian and in direct disobedience to his explicit commands ( Titus 3:1-2 ), sir.

I am not a bigot.
I simply acknowledge what the Scriptures teach about salvation.
Also, bigots consider themselves better than others...
Which I would never do.

I am saved by grace ( which, contrary to popular belief, is the Lord's completely unmerited favor upon someone ), not of works lest any man should boast ( Ephesians 2:8-9 ).
That makes me no better than the rest of mankind, as God is not a respecter of persons when it comes to who He grants eternal life to.

In addition, I don't answer to you, neither are you qualified to judge me ( Romans 8:33 ).
I answer to my Father in Heaven, who has taken my sins and cast them as far as east is from west, because He placed them on my Savior at the cross.

I was forgiven of all of my trespasses there ( Colossians 2:13-14 ) in the behalf of my Savior, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brightfame52
Upvote 0

Navair2

Nov 18, 2020
✟36,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now, if we really want to drill it down, then we surely understand that salvation started in the "foreknowledge of God", where everything began.
It did indeed.

Again, see Romans 8:29-30...
Which specifically states that only those that were foreknown, were predestinated conformed to the image of His Son, called, justified and glorified.
No one outside of the foreknown, will ever have any part in the rest of it.

Therefore, if anyone truly believes on Christ, from the heart, then they are part of the "whom He did foreknow".
They are also the "whosoever believeth" that should not perish, but have everlasting life.

May God bless you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Navair2

Nov 18, 2020
✟36,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, God did redeem the sin of the world.
Then Hell is an empty place,
and no one will be in the Lake of Fire, suffering eternal torment for their sins.

Christ dying for everyone means that their sins were actually paid for.
Said payment, or redemption from His wrath, is for all sins, even the sin of unbelief.

Therefore, if a person's sins are paid for, then they have nothing to fear from God.
His wrath has been appeased ( propitiated ) towards all who Christ made Himself a sacrifice for.

I don't think that you realize the contradiction that arises from taking just one verse ( 1 John 2:2 ) or even two ( Hebrews 2:9 ) and painting all of the Lord's work on the cross with it.

That said, salvation occurred in eternity past when God wrote the names of His people in the Lamb's Book of Life ( Ephesians 1:4-5, Revelation 17:8 )...
But it was carried out in our earthly lives when the Lord graciously made His gift of eternal life ( Romans 6:23 ), which is to know God and His Son ( John 17:2-3 ) known to those He has chosen to salvation ( 2 Thessalonians 2:13-14 ) through the preaching of His word ( Romans 10:8-17, 1 Corinthians 1:18-21 ).

Reactions: Brightfame52
Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The "world" of His elect, just as the Scriptures teach.

Faith "elects".
God saves.

Once you are justified by Faith, you have become "elected".
This election that happens when "all who call on the name of Jesus shall be SAVED", is known by God, that its going to happen to all who BELIEVE, before they are born.
God knows who is going to "trust" in Jesus, before you are born.
He knows who wont.
This is God's "foreknowledge".
THis isn't God causing it, this is God KNOWING IT before it Happens.
"fore-knowledge".....knowledge of all things BEFORE they happen.
Just like God knows what you will eat today......before you eat it.
This is not God causing you to eat it.
This is God knowing what you will eat, before you do. = "Foreknowledge".

Once you are born again, you enter a process of "being conformed" into the "image of Christ".
This process is "pre-determined" to happen, all the way to completion, as the end result of being born again.
This is "pre-determined" to happen to all who are born again.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Falsely accusing others before men is unChristian and in direct disobedience to his explicit commands ( Titus 3:1-2 ), sir.

I am not a bigot.

I named noone as a bigot.
So be careful when you falsely accuse me, using a bible verse.
Be careful of that behavior.

I said that "a" Chrisitan Bigot, is a horrible thing to be.
And that's a true fact facing all who spit on The Cross by LIMITING IT< to their prejudice and their theological error.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It did indeed.

Again, see Romans 8:29-30...
Which specifically states that only those that were foreknown,

Its true that God knows who will Trust in Christ before they are born.
Thats true.
Its also true that "for God so loved the WORLD" = means that all who are in it, are given the opportunity to receive by FAITH the GRACE of God that is Christ's Blood shed for the sin of the "WORLD".

Lets us be careful not to prejudice God's gift of the Cross to the WORLD by teaching a bigoted version of the Gospel, that restricts God's Grace.
Lets not change John 3:16, into the idea that The Cross is not welcoming the "WORLD" to come and be reconciled to God, as "the GIFT of Salvation"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sidon

Faith elects ? Please explain ? I through God elects or chooses people as well as saves them !

Jesus said that " If i (when) I be LIFTED UP (CROSS), i will draw all men to me".

Notice carefully that world : ALL

So how many men ? = 'ALL".
This is....John 3:16.
For God so loved the WORLD..(all people, all men), that He GAVE.....
He Gave JESUS to ALL....
See it?

Jesus says....I will draw ALL MEN = to ME.

This happens since the day Christ was Crucified, but more especially it happened primarily in Acts 2, first... when the "comforter" came, during the feast of Pentecost.

This "comforter" is how God "draws" you to the Savior.

Its like this..

"faith COMES by HEARING.....and HEARING by the WORD...of God.""

So, that means, a person hears the Gospel that is being shared or preached., which is "the preaching of the CROSS".. Paul explains.

See that? The Cross that Jesus is lifted up on, is PREACHED.
And then the Holy Spirit DRAWS you....to BELIEVE the message and be saved.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said that " If i (when) I be LIFTED UP (CROSS), i will draw all men to me".

Notice carefully that world : ALL

So how many men ? = 'ALL".
This is....John 3:16.
For God so loved the WORLD..(all people, all men), that He GAVE.....
He Gave JESUS to ALL....
See it?

Jesus says....I will draw ALL MEN = to ME.

This happens since the day Christ was Crucified, but more especially it happened primarily in Acts 2, first... when the "comforter" came, during the feast of Pentecost.

This "comforter" is how God "draws" you to the Savior.

Its like this..

"faith COMES by HEARING.....and HEARING by the WORD...of God.""

So, that means, a person hears the Gospel that is being shared or preached., which is "the preaching of the CROSS".. Paul explains.

See that? The Cross that Jesus is lifted up on, is PREACHED.
And then the Holy Spirit DRAWS you....to BELIEVE the message and be saved.
He does draw all sorts and types of men, all different races of men !

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He does draw all sorts and types of men, all different races of men !

The Cross was planted into the World.
Christ's Blood is given there.
"ALL that call on the name of Jesus, shall be saved".

Here is God's will :

""Who will have ALL men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.""

All means all.

Upvote 0