Monticello MN
✟42,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
As the new year came in I had one goal get back to church but with new hours and extremely cold weather it has been impossible. So that really makes me feel like a failure.

But add to that my mind has look at my poor pray life what few prayers I have had answered have end up in nightmares. About 3 years ago, got a job with Coke come to find out it was the worse route as the truck was always late and the last store I did instead of taking pallets on the floor had to break them down and many times for lack of space injured myself.

Trying to fix a physical ailment most doctor don't notice; finally found a female doctor that notice it but could not define it or help me. After spending a lot of money on tests I have given up. See my regular doctor for blood sugar test (which to my own fault should go bad).

I find myself wondering why prayer if I really want it; God will say NO! Try being old and still single fighting your own body urges. For this along with prays answer just becoming my worse nightmares; have me wondering if God is my Father or was I rejected when I asked Jesus to save me from my sins.

I need God mercy thru Jesus but seem to get justice and I have no chance in this case.

So why or how can I prayer?

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
As the new year came in I had one goal get back to church but with new hours and extremely cold weather it has been impossible. So that really makes me feel like a failure.

But add to that my mind has look at my poor pray life what few prayers I have had answered have end up in nightmares. About 3 years ago, got a job with Coke come to find out it was the worse route as the truck was always late and the last store I did instead of taking pallets on the floor had to break them down and many times for lack of space injured myself.

Trying to fix a physical ailment most doctor don't notice; finally found a female doctor that notice it but could not define it or help me. After spending a lot of money on tests I have given up. See my regular doctor for blood sugar test (which to my own fault should go bad).

I find myself wondering why prayer if I really want it; God will say NO! Try being old and still single fighting your own body urges. For this along with prays answer just becoming my worse nightmares; have me wondering if God is my Father or was I rejected when I asked Jesus to save me from my sins.

I need God mercy thru Jesus but seem to get justice and I have no chance in this case.

So why or how can I prayer?

:heart: Praying Jes, that God's inexplicable grace supersedes ALL that is coming at you, and that He prompts you to turn TO HIM, our ONLY HELP in our times of trouble. Father may it be so, minister, encourage, and heal our brother, and be the Lifter of his head, in Jesus name, amen (((Hug)))

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Prayers brother.

One thing I do know is that we live in a fallen world and that bad things will happen to us. To me the question is will I have fellowship with the Lord or go it alone. Take care and God bless.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that You will shed the light on this person's situation for them to understand why things are not working out for them "right" or as they would like. Help them to know what it is they need to correct, and what they need to do. Help them, guide them to the right evaluations, conclusions, and responses to them. May they be guided in how to rightly pray, rightly read Your Word, rightly yield to Your spirit, rightly trust in You, and how to rightly live. May You help them see what they should really be focusing on to find the satisfaction in living that You have for them. May You show them how to see through the smokescreens and distractions and deceptions of the adversary, and may they learn how to walk with You, and see things as You see them. Amen.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Prayers brother.

One thing I do know is that we live in a fallen world and that bad things will happen to us. To me the question is will I have fellowship with the Lord or go it alone. Take care and God bless.
@Tigger45 for some reason you were on my mind so did a search for your last post here. Prayers for you old friend. May God bless you dearly!

• Friendly
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0