Visit site
✟9,338.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Constitution
Right now, umm Let the Worshippers Arise by Phillips Craig and Dean. It's soo powerful and everything gosh it's just really great. But other than that Let it Rain Heart of Worship Amazing Love, etc. etc. etc.

Worship God:bow:

Upvote 0

Dr. Holly

Doctoring hearts with the love of Jesus
Nov 15, 2004
Virginia
✟12,535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wow there are so many favorites, like the rest of you :) My personal favorites would probably be, "Here I Am To Worship," "Above All," "One Day At A Time," "You Are Good," and one that I think is called, "Lord Have Mercy On Me." The list could go on and on ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

John_84

Nov 21, 2004
East London, UK
✟15,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good question, there are so many though, I like Who is there like you by Stuart Townend, Shout to the Lord by Darlene Zchech and Here I am to Worship by Tim Hughes. There are a few songs like I love to worship to out of church some from Kathryn Scott and Matt Redman (Matts new album Facedown is ace by the way so powerful I would so love to sing a few of them at my church) Whats your favorite worship song?

Upvote 0

crossrunner

Serving the Lord joyfully since 1981!
Aug 8, 2004
Raleigh, North Carolina
✟24,117.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I really love "Shout to the Lord" It gets me so excited to be in His presence!
Have any of you heard this song called "Untitled Hymn"? It has perhaps some of the most beautiful lyrics I have ever heard. It has become one of my very favorite songs.

Upvote 0

VisionLife

Nov 22, 2004
✟115.00
Faith
Non-Denom
My fav P&W songs are "Emmanuel", "Worthy is the Lamb", "You are my World", and "Potter's Hand". All of the above named songs are by Darlene Z. of Hillsong Church in Australia. I also enjoy "Here I am to Worship". A lot of P&W is watered down but Hillsong music is directly to the point, especially the song "You are my World".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JKELLY

Nov 22, 2004
✟15,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1. BLESSED (HILLSONG), :)
2. GOD OF WONDERS (CITY ON A HILL), :amen:
3. KING OF GLORY (THIRD DAY),:bow:
4. YOUR LOVE IS DEEP (JAMI SMITH) :blush:

so tell me, why is your question?
I think you can discover many things with every answer you get,
´cause you could see what is in the heart of every one of us through the lyrics we prefer.

What do you think?

Upvote 0