United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Here's a long rime favorite of mine.

Bob Edwards, 1st tenor, and my wife's dad used to sing in a group when the attended Walla Walla College. Edwards is at the front left. Both guys were short.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gary O'
Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Great rendition of a great ong

That Russian, Simon Khorolskiy. guy is really talented. He's doing that with a former member of Home Free. He composes his own music and has a very large range in his voice from bass to tenor. His range is almost as great as Tim Faust's of Home free an a capella quartet that sings everything from How Great Though Art and Christmas carols to lewd country music.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Here is another favorite song of mine. It's not a gospel song but is extremely moving. It's Johnny Cash towards the end of his life dealing with his lifelong struggle with drug addiction and his regrets. I cried the first few times I watched it because of my own life full of regrets from drug addiction.

You tube has created an entire industry of people doing reviews of music. I've seen multiple people well known in that business break down in tears listening to and reviewing this song. It's a nine inch nails song, which I can't stand, but the guy who wrote said Cash has made it is own with this rendition.

I just listened to this for the first time in a couple years and it moved me to tears because there but for the grace of God go I. This why Jesus came to this earth to redeem people the devil has done his best to destroy. It's the reason the Christian church exists and we have done a terrible job of reflecting His love in our lives.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Here is another favorite mine. It's done by a trio called Southern Raised. The do gospel and folk music. This is a long time favorite of mine as it strikes home for me as I've always felt that I am a stranger on this earth. I used to sing it a capella all the time.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Here is a group I ran across a couple of days ago. It's a male sextet from Uganda. As far as I can tell so far they have three guys with incredible bass voices who can sing 1st tenor to very low bass. The name of their group is Jehovah Shalom a cappella.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This little lady is using her talent quite well

I used to watch the talent shows on you tube and if I remember right she won a golden buzzer from Simon Cowell and won the entire competition the year she entered;

Upvote 0