What's the weather like where you are? (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Well, it's sunny now. Our massive rain (from backlash of Hermine) finally stopped. I think we finally got enough. We had some areas of major flooding with 2 deaths due to floods.
Praying for all :pray:

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
At 6:30 PM, it's still 92F here. The weather is clear and it's a beautiful day. 92F is really pretty mild for us at this time of year. We usually expect 100F plus.

Upvote 0

CrumbsofComfort

How gracious and merciful is our LORD!
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
✟8,241.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Usually 100F plus in September, Tom, I will have to learn more about your temps..... We are in Spring going into Summer, and it is a gorgeous sunny day, 24C /75F.
Lovely to see the Spring flowers too.
Blessings and Love in His Name,
Jan

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Jan,

July and August are typically our peak summer months in Oklahoma. I'm in Southwest Oklahoma, just 50 miles North of the Texas border. Our temperatures during this time are usually between 100 to 110F. I'm embarrassed to say that I don't have a clue about Celsius. I think that they have a Firefox extension that does conversions, so I might try to get myself an education since so many use Celsius. We're in early fall here, so the temperatures are beginning to go down some. I welcome the fall and love all the fall colors.

Upvote 0

CrumbsofComfort

How gracious and merciful is our LORD!
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
✟8,241.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Tom, :)

We don't have the change in colour of the leaves here in Autumn (Fall), though it does happen further inland on the Great Dividing Range, and further South, where they have the cooler temperatures in Winter.

It was another glorious sunny day today, about the same as yesterday 24C/75F.

I bought a basic thermometer with celsius and farenheit to keep near the computer so that I could keep up with people when they said Farenheit, but I have misplaced it now and have to use a an online converter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
our weather is cloudy this morning, with a few rain showers expected off and on throughout the day and into the evening.
current temp is 64 F, (17.8C ) with winds from the SSW, expected to shift to the N this evening.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's been clear and beautiful here the last several days - low 90s in the day and high 70s at night. We've been hoping for some rain and have a 30% chance of getting it according to forecasts.

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We had an unusual night last night. We had a lightning storm that was awesome and lots of thunder - but almost no rain. It did cool things off but added a lot of humidity. We had an 88F high today and will have a 78F low for tonight. We're still hoping for some rain.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.