What's the weather like where you are? (10)

only a sojourner

Apr 7, 2014
United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I took a trip today in the New York State Adirondack Moyntains to Old Forge, Inlet and slightly beyond. In the more open fields just before the foothills entire fields were yellow with blooming Goldenrod. In the Adirondacks leaf color was still minimal and delayed, although a couple of areas may have approached fifteen to twenty percent change. It was late afternoon and early evening and there were not as many people as I would have expected and most were wearing sweaters and jackets. Skies were overcast and there was occasional drizzle

• Winner
Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0

only a sojourner

Apr 7, 2014
United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I took pictures of a deer in the village of Old Forge, just at the curbside of Main Street, eventually crossing the street and causing a car to stop. On the trip back I saw another deer by the side of the and 2 more a short distance beyond that. Also by the side of the road I saw 3 different groups of wild turkeys with several in each group.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

only a sojourner

Apr 7, 2014
United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
The Southwestern part of the US and northwest Mexico are in the midst of a heatwave currently. The US Southwest has had an exceptionally hot summer. Furnace Creek recorded 130 (54C) on August 16.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
It's turned colder here earlier than usual - 52F at the moment, with periodic rain, but when the sun comes out it can still be quite warm.

The Southwestern part of the US and northwest Mexico are in the midst of a heatwave currently. The US Southwest has had an exceptionally hot summer. Furnace Creek recorded 130 (54C) on August 16.
That's hot! :swoon:

Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
125 F (52C) at Death Valley, California on Sept 5 as an unprecedented heatwave continues in the US Southwest.[/QUOTE

Since I don't like hot weather, that would be a nightmare:swoon:.
(yep and I am in Australia :sigh: )

Upvote 0