Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Am I the only one that feels like the media is trying to make me believe in aliens?

I keep seeing "news feed/trending" feeds on my phone with radio signals from space, "Possible alien scout probes" spotted by Hawaiian astronomers..... etc.

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My old pain is back in force. I missed a couple doses of my meds over the last few weeks, and am reaping the consequences. I found an essential oil roller that takes the edge of and I am trying to avoid painkillers.

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
What do you mean?

I've had *a lot* of frustrations with work lately, with the same repeated mismanagement of things. Do I say something to one of the higher-ups in confidence? Do I keep rolling with it, and look for another job? The other day I was so anxious and stressed about work (due to the frustration) that I was making myself sick. And the thing is - I really dig the job - I had a great shift and *nailed it* on thursday - but the mismanagement from the two highest ups is just...I don't know, something I'm having increasing difficulty getting past. I also got a new casual/on-call custodial job at a nearby Christian school, so I'm trying to figure out how that will play into things. There's stuff up in the air, and I always have difficulty with that.

As for what's on my mind right now - first three episodes of The Punisher season 2 have been excellent.

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've had *a lot* of frustrations with work lately, with the same repeated mismanagement of things. Do I say something to one of the higher-ups in confidence? Do I keep rolling with it, and look for another job? The other day I was so anxious and stressed about work (due to the frustration) that I was making myself sick. And the thing is - I really dig the job - I had a great shift and *nailed it* on thursday - but the mismanagement from the two highest ups is just...I don't know, something I'm having increasing difficulty getting past. I also got a new casual/on-call custodial job at a nearby Christian school, so I'm trying to figure out how that will play into things. There's stuff up in the air, and I always have difficulty with that.

As for what's on my mind right now - first three episodes of The Punisher season 2 have been excellent.

I can relate. I hoped you find some direction soon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm so sorry. That sounds tough! I wish everyone could be there own boss...would make life so much simpler than dealing with the red tape.

Reactions: Guy Incognito
Upvote 0

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
66fbf65ef26fe71ac46b498883c8f667.jpg

I hate writer's block!

Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FAST as in no food for five days???
Yes, just water and plain coffee/tea sparingly. It has really great health benefits and has the added plus of helping drop a few lbs of fat. Based on my reading only about 1-2 lbs a day of weight loss will be permanent.

Upvote 0

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, just water and plain coffee/tea sparingly. It has really great health benefits and has the added plus of helping drop a few lbs of fat. Based on my reading only about 1-2 lbs a day of weight loss will be permanent.

I would die! I can't even skip a meal without feeling shakey.
Aren't you starving?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would die! I can't even skip a meal without feeling shakey.
Aren't you starving?
Shockingly I'm not that hungry... I miss food but for the most part i haven't felt hungry and I've had a lot of energy and clarity. I'm the same as you though, if I skipped a single meal before I got dizzy and shaky. Once i got past that feeling on day 1 and just drank water when i felt that way, I realized my body was just being dramatic and I'm actually fine :) I even worked out last night!

Upvote 0