Near Lewiston, ID
✟13,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Today I am thinking of how fast this year is going by. My spouse is happy because she convinced her parents to move 5 minutes from us (for the last year they were 6-7 hours away), so I'm happy they made it safely. What are you guys doing for Easter?

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Monday graveyard shifts......

....why must you drag on?

I just got to work... feels like its been 2 hours but nooooo.

:whyy:

What did Jagger do to get tiiiiiiiime on his side?

Id love to exchange weekend time for workday time and workday time for weekend time.

At work time stands still.... but oh... start your weekend... blink... time to go back to work.

Booo... BOOO I SAY!

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Being a night person by nature its not too bad as far as staying awake. It could be worse, I only do one graveyard shift a week so not the end of the world.

Last night was just different than normal so it went slower. Think Im mostly just looking forward to my coming vacation. :congratm:

• Friendly
Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The closed minded opinionated bigot in me found this amusing.

20210403_165435.jpg

Upvote 0

Abide with me.

Jan 8, 2021
Norfolk
✟40,976.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello married cfers! I'm Traci and I've been an on and off active member of the Singles forum for several years. I was married on June 2nd of this year and I'd love to get to know this community that is so new to me.

We had a thread like this in Singles- share what's on your mind. Get to know one another. Let's be friends!
What's on my mind is that I have a friend in a difficult and painful situation that I want to try and protect her from, this involved me volounteering to read a poisonous and legally litigious letter sent to her in order to give her a rough outline of it's contents without her having to read the corrosive details, which I know would be profoundly painful and personally upsetting for her.
I prayed on this and decided not to discuss any of the contents of this letter to her, and advised that she hand it over to a lawyer who can advise her on how to proceed without going through all the emotive accusations and insinuations it contained.
My friend was greatly relieved and agreed with me this was the kindest and wisest thing to do, and so I handed this letter back to her in a sealed envelope yesterday and focussed on having g a lovely day out at an antiques fair with her, the alternative would have left her in tears and rage and without assurances or sound advice from a lawyer, as it turned out she was left smiling at the end if the day and in a better frame of mind to face the legalities of her situation.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why is it that mobile game companies are able to advertise one game, but you dont receive the game that was advertised.

I understand it's "free" but they ARE making money off me downloading it.... so they are still committing false advertisement and shouldn't be allowed to continue.

IF you know thats the kind of game people want..... why not make that game instead?

:nowords:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.