Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I hope @Miss Spaulding and Miss @SweetCarolina and their families are both okay. :mmh:
I do not think Sweet Carolina has reported back about her mother doing any better or worse from that accident yet. But hopefully better.

Hi :wave: My mom is doing better physically. We are in the midst of trying to figure out what to do next. We are without a car (it was totaled) so I've been researching cars and trying to find the best fit. So we'll see. :)

Upvote 0

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
one of the things i hate about my self, is that I have a tendency to make serious things comedic...maybe it's a coping mechanism...idk...it has to stop. I need to even practice making my face look dead serious...ohhhh, it's hopeless...even my face looks comedic...my mannerisms...whhhhhyyy God, why??!!
That can be a gift, though... not everything has to be all doom and gloom :tonguewink:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
one of the things i hate about my self, is that I have a tendency to make serious things comedic...maybe it's a coping mechanism...idk...it has to stop. I need to even practice making my face look dead serious...ohhhh, it's hopeless...even my face looks comedic...my mannerisms...whhhhhyyy God, why??!!

Hey, be cool, Miss S&S. Yes, in some things it really is insensitive to try to make comedy or light of it, but I know you aren't the kind of person to do it purposefully, maliciously. Just try to work on it, and say you are sorry if you happen to end up hurting someone's feelings, okay?

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I see a dead dragon fly...... thing is huge. If it were alive I'd scream like a woman......I wish I were just trying to be funny.

Untitledgil.png

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, someone just brought this to my attention. A movie based off of this anime called Battle Angel .... and yeah, it's probably going to suck, but, I do find it interesting that the anime character in a live-action movie is actually designed to look like if you ever saw a person from anime come into the real world. Check out the eyes on her. O_O

Upvote 0

Swords&Sunflowers

May 10, 2018
✟176,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
So, someone just brought this to my attention. A movie based off of this anime called Battle Angel .... and yeah, it's probably going to suck, but, I do find it interesting that the anime character in a live-action movie is actually designed to look like if you ever saw a person from anime come into the real world. Check out the eyes on her. O_O

wow, so many awesome movies coming on december!

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What? I'm not kidding the head 9f this thing was the size of a Gatorade bottle cap...... and that's just the head....

I see a bug flying at me is one think.... this thing when alive would have been like a taradactyl flying at you. Like something out of Jurassic Park.

You try to empty a clip into it and it just laughs....

Break your nose if it just flies into your face......

The kind if thing you sell to the national Inquirer.

Seriously.... just srsly..... I've been on planes smaller than this thing....:|

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟481,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Asking for prayers please... I know I have a clean background but I'm awaiting for the check to clear so I can start my new job soon...

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Asking for prayers please... I know I have a clean background but I'm awaiting for the check to clear so I can start my new job soon...

Of course, Someone'sAngel. :angel:

Upvote 0

Applekrate

Site Supporter
Apr 2, 2017
Arizona
✟127,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Played 2 games of softball tonight! The weather here in eastern Arizona is wonderful and perfect to do this without getting into a big sweat. Lots of fun even thought I am not good at it, not a sports person but, it is good exercise, get to meet people and something fun to do.

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just found out that I can save a lot of money on discounts by being an employee where I work....

I been there a year and could have been saving all this time?

Especially now I find out I can get 20% off all of my cookies!!!!

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was researching for a YT video I am doing and came upon this at random while at buzzfeed news. You know I am not the biggest fan of modern pop - well, really anything post-2000 pop - but I always did seem to like Demi Lovato enough from what little I knew about her as a person. Looks like she could use some prayers right now.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/demi-lovato-hospitalized-los-angeles

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Life has been great lately! Enjoying spending time with family, just signed a new client, and feeling healthier than ever! Hard work pays off.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hey everybody. I hope you're having a lovely day. :hug:

I should stay in this thread, but I need to try harder to stay out of arguments and ignore posts that could upset me, and pray for people. I'm not always going to agree with others and they won't always agree with me either, but that shouldn't distress us or ruin our friendship.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Just found out that I can save a lot of money on discounts by being an employee where I work....

I been there a year and could have been saving all this time?

Especially now I find out I can get 20% off all of my cookies!!!!

Found out working in the health service gets me 10% off at Krispy Kreme. It was a good day.

Upvote 0