✟992,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You’re such a dollface.

I wish my actual face reflected that endearing label more accurately. ^_^ .... But unfortunately as you heard from me recently it's turned out a lot more difficult than I had initially thought getting rid of the blasted hair on my face.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I wish my actual face reflected that endearing label more accurately. ^_^ .... But unfortunately as you heard from me recently it's turned out a lot more difficult than I had initially thought getting rid of the blasted hair on my face.

A temporary setback. Tis all. You’ve found a remedy and a pretty girl to boot. Remember? :)

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Speaking of, if I may ask, I am going back to Texarkana at that nice place full of elegant decor and fashionably-dressed ladies for my second of six initial laser treatments, at this time next week. Please pray that it goes better than it seemed to the first time, results-wise (it seemed all that was accomplished the first time was a burnt smell that hung about me for the next few hours and a face that was unusually sensitive to the sun's rays for a few days. :confused:)

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@SarahsKnight I wish they would play a Christian song instead lol :D

For me personally, I would like to hear Mai's violin theme from the dot.HACK Liminality anime. ^_^

Actually, I wonder if a phone's weather alarm can be customized as to what sound or music it plays when it goes off. After all, the sleep alarm can. Hmm ....

Reactions: VanillaLion
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Speaking of, if I may ask, I am going back to Texarkana at that nice place full of elegant decor and fashionably-dressed ladies for my second of six initial laser treatments, at this time next week. Please pray that it goes better than it seemed to the first time, results-wise (it seemed all that was accomplished the first time was a burnt smell that hung about me for the next few hours and a face that was unusually sensitive to the sun's rays for a few days. :confused:)

Bella, I just know you would have gotten along well with this particular crowd of ladies were you there. ^_^ The first people they reminded me of when I first met them were Dolly Parton, Sally Field, Olympia Dukakis, and Daryl Hannah as they all appeared together in the beauty shop scenes from Steel Magnolias. ^_^

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Forgive me, ladies, but I must eat something for dinner right quick and scoot off to bed. Work is at 5 in the morning, but thankfully, this is that point in the schedule as it repeats every 4 weeks to where, once I am out at 5pm tomorrow, I have an entire 96 hours off. ^-^ Just gotta make it one more day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Bella, I just know you would have gotten along well with this particular crowd of ladies were you there. ^_^ The first people they reminded me of when I first met them were Dolly Parton, Sally Field, Olympia Dukakis, and Daryl Hannah as they all appeared together in the beauty shop scenes from Steel Magnolias. ^_^

Great crowd! You’ll have to tell me about the next visit. I hope you see better results. Sweet dreams dear knight. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Are you going to live in a van like complete, no other home? If so, you are living my dream ☺️

Here's one thing I learned this week though:

Factor in the cost of a hotel room when repairs require a shop stay. It's the cost of parts, labor, and the room.

At least you don't gotta spend gas money though. This is where an ebike comes in handy.

Of course, you could just camp out as well. I wouldve if I didn't have work and other obligations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.