USA
✟951,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I can never decide if I like Kanye West or not. I flip back & forth.

I wasn’t a fan until he started making gospel music. Some of the songs are from earlier albums. Jesus Walks is on The College Dropout. The first one he released. He admits he was supposed to do this a long time ago.

He brings a fresh sound to Christian music. I hear familiar themes, beats, and chords. He’s local and infuses his roots in the music. You won’t hear sampling and house tunes elsewhere. He’s gifted.

• Agree
Reactions: cara-mia
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Mid-Week Inspo. :)

45735A32-8991-4CFF-AE43-1A7ECBABFD64.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Keep in mind there’s two divisions of prep. Eastern and southern. Eastern is more subdued. Darker hues are the norm and coastal colors. The southern look is light and bright. Lots of white and pastels.
What's the difference? I tried searching. Eastern looks more dressed-up. Southern looks more casual. Isn't there a balance?

Oooh, I like those. 1, 2, & 3. Probably 2 & 3 more than 1. I have no idea what 4 is supposed to be. Evidently Southern prep.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
What's the difference? I tried searching. Eastern looks more dressed-up. Southern looks more casual. Isn't there a balance?

I’d call the eastern more conservative and the southern more laid back. Fun even. You can wear both looks. :)

Oooh, I like those. 1, 2, & 3. Probably 2 & 3 more than 1. I have no idea what 4 is supposed to be. Evidently Southern prep.

I figured you’d like 2 & 3 best. ;) The first pair are eastern and the second set is southern. The last one is Lily Pulitzer. If you date a prep don’t mock it. She’s revered by them. Just nod and smile. It will be a costly apology. :p

Lily is the Palm Beach aesthetic. She does prints and solids. Southern belles love her!

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I’d call the eastern more conservative and the southern more laid back. Fun even. You can wear both looks. :)
Are there men examples? I wouldn't wear any of those 4 myself.

I figured you’d like 2 & 3 best. ;)
:)

The first pair are eastern and the second set is southern. The last one is Lily Pulitzer.

The first pair are eastern and the second set is southern. The last one is Lily Pulitzer. If you date a prep don’t mock it. She’s revered by them. Just nod and smile. It will be a costly apology. :p

I've never seen anyone wear anything like #4. I definitely wouldn't mock 1-3, definitely not 2&3. 3 is southern prep too? strange. Honestly, it doesn't seem that much more different then 1. I was originally thinking 1&2. I guess it's just the colors, really.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Are there men examples? I wouldn't wear any of those 4 myself.

The links I gave you earlier demonstrate both. The southern style is brighter. The eastern is more subdued. I showed the latter because I assumed it was your style.

I've never seen anyone wear anything like #4. I definitely wouldn't mock 1-3, definitely not 2&3. 3 is southern prep too? strange. Honestly, it doesn't seem that much more different then 1. I was originally thinking 1&2. I guess it's just the colors, really.

You’ll see it at country clubs and resort towns. Like the Hamptons. Loud colors require simple accents. You’d tone down the hair, shoes, and accessories.

• Informative
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I know not the identity of this lovely-looking lass, but, she definitely rocks that outfit. ^-^

That's Leighton Meester. She played Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girls. Yes, she rocks that look. The preps love her.

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SigurdReginson

Aug 4, 2020
PNW
✟45,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ahh, you're gonna make me blush. :D I appreciate you @bèlla, thank you!

You don't stop, either. :)

Oh really? *slides close and laughs* We're focusing on charm this month with my beauty coach. I may need a volunteer. *lol*

Thank you Sig. Keep being you. You're all good. :)

Upvote 0

SigurdReginson

Aug 4, 2020
PNW
✟45,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Oh really? *slides close and laughs* We're focusing on charm this month with my beauty coach. I may need a volunteer. *lol*

Thank you Sig. Keep being you. You're all good. :)

Oh jeez, hah! More charm is something I could honestly use some practice with, too. If you need a volunteer, I'd be glad to help out. :D

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh jeez, hah! More charm is something I could honestly use some practice with, too. If you need a volunteer, I'd be glad to help out. :D

No way! You probably ooze charm. You’re joshing me. :D

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Nice article from Boundless.

You Can’t Earn a Wife or Husband, So Stop Trying

Despite what others may imply, your singleness won't come to an end once you reach a certain level of spiritual maturity or contentment...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I want to ooze charm! :weary:
@DragonFox91

Take up a water sport! And don’t forget the hair. :cool:

View attachment 295734
That watch & hot hair style makes it seem not boring. (although it helps he's really good looking, no homo) I don't really like watches tho. My wrist feels too small for them. :( What are some other accessories? I know watches are the big one :( Maybe I could just ask the watch people what kind would be good for my wrist?

Also, me & a friend would swim laps during college. People were always impressed. when I told them. I've been wanting to join a pool to pick it back up for a while. It'd just be something to do on my own time tho, to complement gym exercising.

I bookmarked the previous page for research later BTW.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I want to ooze charm! :weary:

I think everyone can improve their communication skills and comfort in social settings. But your comment made me wonder if genes play a part in charm.

My parents are very outgoing and extroverted. More than their siblings. Both are social butterflies and very charming. We inherited the same. Three children following in their footsteps. Coincidence? I don’t know. My brother-in-law and nephew were quiet. Both had a child with a similar disposition. Maybe there’s some influence.

That watch & hot hair style makes it seem not boring. (although it helps he's really good looking, no homo) I don't really like watches tho. My wrist feels too small for them. :( What are some other accessories? I know watches are the big one :(

You can opt for a ring, bracelet, or pocket watch. You don’t have to wear a heavy watch. Get an Apple watch with a Hermes band. That’s the perfect look.

Also, me & a friend would swim laps during college. People were always impressed. when I told them. I've been wanting to join a pool to pick it back up for a while. It'd just be something to do on my own time tho, to complement gym exercising.

If you want to build your network opt for sports with lots of socialization. Don’t forget seasonal activities like skiing. And learn to grill. People love get togethers. In the fall you have tailgates and cookouts in warmer months.

Upvote 0

SigurdReginson

Aug 4, 2020
PNW
✟45,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No way! You probably ooze charm. You’re joshing me. :D

Well I don't know about oozing charm, but I've been told that I can be a fun person to be around. :) I've always enjoyed going out and trying new things... Kind of makes it difficult with covid going on, but I manage to find a way. It also helps when I can drag people along to share in the fun with; especially those who are more adventurous!

I've never heard of a beauty coach, though. What kind of things does she help coach with? I'm intrigued. :D

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think everyone can improve their communication skills and comfort in social settings. But your comment made me wonder if genes play a part in charm.
Definitely!

My parents are very outgoing and extroverted. More than their siblings. Both are social butterflies and very charming. We inherited the same. Three children following in their footsteps. Coincidence? I don’t know. My brother-in-law and nephew were quiet. Both had a child with a similar disposition. Maybe there’s some influence.
Being quieter doesn't mean not charming :expressionless:

You can opt for a ring, bracelet, or pocket watch. You don’t have to wear a heavy watch. Get an Apple watch with a Hermes band. That’s the perfect look.
Yesssss, I want a pocket watch!!!
What kind of ring? I want a wedding ring some day!

If you want to build your network opt for sports with lots of socialization. Don’t forget seasonal activities like skiing. And learn to grill. People love get togethers. In the fall you have tailgates and cookouts in warmer months.
Grilling's easy. I do that. Definitely need a winter sport. I ice skate, if that counts. Not often enough tho, unfortunately. Yes, winter sports are definitely needed, especially if I want to stay in the mid-west. I hate 'what winter sports do you do' & I used to be like 'uhhhhhhh.' Dang, winter's like over at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is what happens when you browse Amazon while half awake. I’ve been dragging my heels on the baking front. Maybe I need help. :D

I only eat breads made with natural yeast. That limits me to baking or a going to the bakery.

We eat baguettes and have challah or sourdough on occasion. I have a local source for flour made with ancient grains and picked some up at the farmers market. I made the decision to switch to ancient grains last year. Once we finish what’s here (brown rice, arborio rice, etc.) we’re done.

Here it is! :p

5B023CEF-1BE1-4746-9F37-D7A400C1DBF3.jpeg
8FFD8EBB-93B4-40BD-94E7-3A3229A2D913.jpeg

• Informative
Upvote 0