Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think we'd need to go more Winchester style to disappear this villain.
Im driving..... :p

tumblr_inline_obsytgOA5p1t3p7i8_500.gif

How could Obama stay? The U.S. Constitution limits a president to no more than two full terms.
Yes, but there ARE circumstances that allow a president to stay in office even though his time is up. Under times of crisis for example.

Not only that but he DID state before his first term that he would be in office for "12 years" could have been a misspeak, after all he DID say he visited all "52" states.... while campaigning. But I found it odd.... and when you add in the fact that when he didn't know that the mic was on (Paraphrasing) "I will have more freedom when I win my second term" to Russia and the fact that Trump and Hilary are the worse possible choices each party could possibly parade around..... its looking like a possible set up to keep Obama as looking like the better option (Even though its a 3 way tie for worst case scenario as I said)

Besides that, how willing has he been to "go by the rules" up til this point?

Im not saying Im paranoid enough to believe that it WILL happen, but I wont be shocked if it does. Something doesnt smell right to me about this election at all.... I have never trusted any election, but this one stinks even worse than normal.... its like they aren't even trying to hide the fact they don't care any more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I went nuts and write a super long if singles was post. Just as I'm about to post it, my internet crapped out. Don't know if I can save it, yall.

This is exactly why if I am writing a long post, I use Word :p

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is exactly why if I am writing a long post, I use Word :p
If I am writing a post I tend to use a bunch of words...especially a long post.. but hey if you wanna speak in symbols and numbers....... to each their own. :sput:

Upvote 0

Swan7

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If I am writing a post I tend to use a bunch of words...especially a long post.. but hey if you wanna speak in symbols and numbers....... to each their own. :sput:

*Reading Toro's long posts*

CAJFj0V.gif

Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I just write short posts and then post after each idea. Thats why often i have double or triple posts. Saves time and heartache. Its not that I want everyone to see my cat a lot...although he is cute.

I dont like reading super long posts. Cut them into episodes or paragraphs and make them short and sweet. But thats just me. I hope its ok to do that and ppl dont find it too annoying.

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Tonight I am taking that stupid Zzzzquil. On the bright side of things, I got to hang out with my brother and his family and today is a beautiful day. I'm thankful to finally be home. I hope everyone has a nice weekend. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course you can :p I use all the BBC even in Word!

Wait.... since when did the BBC start broadcasting The Word? I mean the last thing I watched from the BBC was the Robin Hood series.

Upvote 0

Swan7

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wait.... since when did the BBC start broadcasting The Word? I mean the last thing I watched from the BBC was the Robin Hood series.

:muahah: *Sighs* Oh, Toro. :ahah:

Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's so much less frustrating if you only post every six months or so. Football season seems to bring me back for some reason. And I can finally say it's Osweiler Time!

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's so much less frustrating if you only post every six months or so. Football season seems to bring me back for some reason. And I can finally say it's Osweiler Time!
football season brought me back last year, too!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
football season brought me back last year, too!

Watching Texas Tech-Arizona State right now. Going for ASU of course but it's a good game either way so far.

Reactions: mojoboy31
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.