Aug 18, 2015
✟328,557.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, you're not. You are actually a great person. Someone who enjoys a crude joke or two but ultimately has a good heart and cares for the well being of others. The only people who would deny this are holier than thou types who are envious of your humble down to earth good nature.

Thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you mehguy:tearsofjoy:

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
GTA Vice City was awesome on PS2...

It's fun on mobile too. Hope they release Grand Theft Auto 4 on mobile. They have for the 10th anniversary for the other games, but yeah GTA 4 came out in 2008.. so this is the year to release it.. lol.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why are they making a Bill and Ted 3? What are they.. pushing into their 60s? This is pathetic. I don't need to see two near death men acting like late 1980s teenagers. This isn't going to set a good example to anyone. Hollywood has gone too far! Once you make a movie it never goes away. Even 50 years from now when you're browsing some films to watch you have a good chance of seeing this piece of crap garbage film on the selection screen.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟839,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well some historians and people who try to forecast the future say that it's probable things like slavery might become a thing again in the upcoming centuries. We like to think that society evolves morally and it stays that way and only climbs ever higher, but we can always fall. Look at what happened to Nazi Germany. They technically were a slave society in the 1940s.
They say that history only repeats itself. Slavery is still a major problem today, but it gets overshadowed.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They say that history only repeats itself. Slavery is still a major problem today, but it gets overshadowed.

Yeah, but the idea of slavery becoming socially acceptable and fully legal again is disheartening.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah.. I know talks of eugenics is getting really popular. Also ethno states..

I'd argue right now is more fertile ground for men like Adolf Hitler than it was back in 1918.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Theres been some good secular end of the world movies has anyone seen Rapture palooza? Excellent comedy people of all faiths can enjoy over some popcorn and malt balls.

The end times doesn't sound like a laughing matter.

Especially when you're not a pre-trib Christian either.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Allison Mack?

Not sure what that's about.. but if it's not consensual it's bad. Heard they're going to make a TV show about it or something.. just Hollywood's way of celebrating the depravity in some way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟209,943.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I ordered something from Amazon recently, which left New York on Thursday, arrived in Johannesburg on Saturday, and only got to me in Cape Town this morning. So it apparently takes longer for something to be transported across South Africa than it does for it to be transported across the Atlantic.

Upvote 0

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟144,937.00
Faith
Christian
Looks like he's in front of the block though.. lol.

Look closer...

130914-mario26-10.gif

He's hitting it with his booty. Mario a thicc boi.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I ordered something from Amazon recently, which left New York on Thursday, arrived in Johannesburg on Saturday, and only got to me in Cape Town this morning. So it apparently takes longer for something to be transported across South Africa than it does for it to be transported across the Atlantic.

It's really the same here.

For example, I use to buy some clothes from a consultant in Texas. The items would get from TX to NC in a day, the items would get from Greensboro to High Point (a 15 min drive) in two days. Go figure. It took 3 days to get items that were basically 20 minutes away from me for 2/3 of the time.

Gooood morning. It's been a long time since I've seen actual morning.

• Informative
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.