Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was given a text message of encouragement last night from my former coworker at Dr. Pepper, Marina, saying she and some of the old crew misses me, and that she wishes to hang out with me sometime soon. I'm all like :flatt:

I shall certainly not regret it being Marina who was the first and so far only girl I ever went on a date with. :angel:

Sweet! That’s cool! ^_^

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟238,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Also, I'm curious why you are Bortsss and not trentlogain anymore?
Because evidently I'm better at getting banned than you. But to keep tattle-tells from reporting me, let's just say I lost my PW to TL

Upvote 0

Paulie079

Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because evidently I'm better at getting banned than you. But to keep tattle-tells from reporting me, let's just say I lost my PW to TL

I see I'm not the only one who likes to use fun cryptic acronyms lol. I do think it's fascinating how one's username can really have an impact on how they are perceived. But I can feel your pain in a sense. After the whole site change, I lost my entire account and the thousands of posts that were on it.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟238,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I see I'm not the only one who likes to use fun cryptic acronyms lol. I do think it's fascinating how one's username can really have an impact on how they are perceived. But I can feel your pain in a sense. After the whole site change, I lost my entire account and the thousands of posts that were on it.
Ew, that hurts. One thing I like about TL is I can go back and read content that's worth reviewing. Those posts are few and far between, granted, but it's still good to see where I've come from.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The server was down? :eek: Must have happened while I was offline.
Good afternoon, too! :wave:
Yeah, it was down for a while. :confused: I think I accidentally crashed it by being too awesome (or too Italian) lately. Sometimes when I log on, the server doesn't know what to do and just implodes. Oh well, 'tis life. =/
And good afternoon, Multifavs! :hrelax:

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Yeah, it was down for a while. :confused: I think I accidentally crashed it by being too awesome (or too Italian) lately. Sometimes when I log on, the server doesn't know what to do and just implodes. Oh well, 'tis life. =/
And good afternoon, Multifavs! :hrelax:
Hahaha, your awesomeness crashed the server? :D Wow, I hope it doesn't do that again.

Let's all have a wonderful day! :)

OMM: It's much easier to post in the "Say something nice about the user above you" thread now that I've been around for a while and have gotten to know everyone. I posted there some when I was new, but I didn't know much about anyone. @Saucy said this about me there back then:

I don't know this person, but they seem very nice so far :)
Now he knows me and has given me more names and titles than I can count, as well as jobs around the CF castle. :p

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hahaha, your awesomeness crashed the server? :D Wow, I hope it doesn't do that again.

Let's all have a wonderful day! :)

OMM: It's much easier to post in the "Say something nice about the user above you" thread now that I've been around for a while and have gotten to know everyone. I posted there some when I was new, but I didn't know much about anyone. @Saucy said this about me there back then:

Now he knows me and has given me more names and titles than I can count, as well as jobs around the CF castle. :p
I guess you've turned out alright. *still looks suspiciously*

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.