• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

What's on your mind?

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by High Fidelity, May 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bint3

bint3 New Member

+20
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    How do I send private messages?

2. CodyFaith

CodyFaith Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,046
    Canada
    Baptist
    Single
    Click the little envelope icon on the top toolbar and click "Start a new conversation" in the menu that drops down when you click it. It'll bring you to a page where you'll have to write out the person's username and your message to them.

3. bint3

bint3 New Member

+20
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Thank you so much! I guess it hadn't registered that I had 20 posts and 5 positive interactions yet. Now, I'm free to start conversations. :)

4. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God Supporter

+8,966
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    had a great day hanging out with my friend megan.

5. MrMoe

MrMoe Part-Time Breatharian

+2,891
    Christian
    That's what you get for refusing the offer I said you couldn't refuse.

6. Paulie079

Paulie079 Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,734
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Top o' the morning, sinners.

7. CodyFaith

CodyFaith Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,046
    Canada
    Baptist
    Single
    Saints*

A believer is no longer defined by their sins, but instead is holy, washed by the blood of Christ.

Edit- Oh just found out this is Paulie, nvm you already know all this so yo aha.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Multifavs

Multifavs Knightess Supporter

+7,944
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    Thank you - I know I have had my own flaws as of late, though. Will continue praying! :pray:

How are you doing now, by the way?

Will also pray for you, that does not sound fun. I certainly hope that all goes well. :crossrc:

And welcome, @bint3! I hope you enjoy being here. :wave:

9. Saucy

Saucy Fear is faith in the enemy. Supporter

+15,182
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Ugh I hate when this happens.

[​IMG]

10. High Fidelity

High Fidelity Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,876
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Private
    It's Friiiiiiidayyyy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. alsughasoughaiuyfygh

alsughasoughaiuyfygh Well-Known Member Supporter

+12,837
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    040.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Saucy

Saucy Fear is faith in the enemy. Supporter

+15,182
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
  13. SarahsKnight

SarahsKnight Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth. Supporter

+7,492
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Better on the sickness. It appears to have been a bacterial infection, but now I am taking medication to resolve that. :)

Unfortunately, not as well on the second problem. This friend no longer seems angry with me, however, I will have to be content with a permanently downgraded relationship with that person. Due to having lost some trust, even if I am forgiven. But still, that is better than before. And sometimes despite forgiveness one must simply have to live with the consequences of their actions.

14. MehGuy

MehGuy We are highly neotenous apes.. Supporter

+6,933
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    It is a shame being a short man. Since I will never not have tension with women. Knowing biologically that most of them view me as dirt and beneath them, the equality reality of how I must conduct myself will always have to keep me at odds with them.

I see no way out, other than becoming a self defacing male feminist. Something my psychology will never allow me to do. Sadly my anger only grows the more successful I am with attracting women. For my depression is lifted, and more and more of my empathy is allowed to be expressed. Doesn't quite fit the narrative of the angry lonely man so many want to believe. A defeated man tends to feel less energy, including the energy to hate. When he starts to be accepted by women as biologically worthy for procreation he has more energy to feel hatred for the slights he was given in the past.

15. alsughasoughaiuyfygh

+12,837
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    I had a friend who is the same height as you and he gets more women than Hugh Hefner. His height didn't win them over. His good looks that he constantly keeps up, his charismatic personality, and hard work in bodybuilding, music, and martial arts did. What's more is that he's Filipino and in my town are stereotyped as being a bunch of fast food workers who know little English so there was that holding him back. It didn't and he's still not perfect but he managed to succeed with women.

Perhaps you could try to make a few changes? Maybe try to find the positive in things and not be so angry and bitter all the time?

16. alsughasoughaiuyfygh

+12,837
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Wait a minute... You're not the 14 year old blonde girl I met on MySpace...

Oh crap.

17. Strider1002

Strider1002 For when I am weak, then I am strong.

+1,810
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Who cares what women think of you, Meh? :tonguewink:

18. MehGuy

+6,933
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Possible that short men go through life unscathed. If they for whatever reason are always successful with women from their teenage years on up.

As for me, I think I do better than the average 5 foot 7 inch man.

Like I said in my post though.. the more successful I am with women, the angrier I get for how many more of them treat me for my height. It doesn't cool me down in the slightest, just makes things worse.

Many short men are too depressed to express much anger. Depression limits inhibits things like empathy. There's good evolutionary reasons for that. The anger seen by me from the last few years is nothing compared to the anger I've experienced when I was less depressed.

19. MehGuy

+6,933
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Unless one is asexual/homosexual or something, I don't see how they wouldn't care. We're here to procreate, what the opposite sex thinks of us is extremely important when it comes to psychological health.

20. Multifavs

Multifavs Knightess Supporter

+7,944
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    I just finished coloring some new creatures that will appear in some of my upcoming stories. Now they just need names and descriptions...not easy when you've made as many characters as I have. ^_^

Very happy to hear you're feeling better. :)

I'm so sorry about your friendship, though. :( I still pray that it can work out, and I know we are here to support you when you need it. :hug:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.