What's on your mind? (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehTeh

Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
✟15,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
oh right, i get ya ;)

hmmmm, how do you know where i live????? yeah, but the weather is a little more temperate on the coast than in west.

lol, hmmmmmmm......

I didn't know, you just confirmed it. :p

Actually I'm not too bad at working things out based on a limited amount of information.

Tbh it was probably a half remember something another Queensland based female with the same beliefs as you mentioned months ago...

Upvote 0
M

MissElizabeth

I didn't know, you just confirmed it. :p

Actually I'm not too bad at working things out based on a limited amount of information.

Tbh it was probably a half remember something another Queensland based female with the same beliefs as you mentioned months ago...

oh man, i am learning........... even though i am super slow :p hmmmm, you do have very limited info..........

but i have to say, you are just a little off the map.............. just a little ;)

Upvote 0

Rory

The Dude abides...
Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I accidentally came here on another browser I had open the other day not logged in and saw in a thread that it had me online, I hadn't been on all day at that point. I think my Chrome being open with the extension keeps me logged in even not having a tab open lol

Not saying I think you were talking about me, I assume I post too much as it is :p just made me think of that oddity I found.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.