✟16,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Wait huh. Why would it be illegal.

And where is this pure quote?

Titus 1:15
To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.

Reactions: ks777
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Trying a dating site tonight, my goal is to at least contact to women every single day. I hope I'm able to do this...

It's pretty pathetic that I don't even have the courage to speak to women in an online setting, lol.

Upvote 0

Going Merry

‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏
Mar 14, 2012
✟16,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Trying a dating site tonight, my goal is to at least contact to women every single day. I hope I'm able to do this...

It's pretty pathetic that I don't even have the courage to speak to women in an online setting, lol.

"Hello, my name is <insert name here>. I was browsing and you stood out from the rest. I would really like to get to know you. Thank you for reading this. Oh btw I am really hot *flips hair*"

Upvote 0

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Try eHarmony - it's the best dating site out there. My sister did eHamony for awhile - it does take a bit of time to set up the profile and everything, but I think you get better results than other sites (where people may not have their heart in it).

Upvote 0

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Ummmm...I can't believe my grade in S...I mean, even my grades in Contracts were never that low. I always did okay in Contracts. Well, must hope that my other grades are better...uggh, I probably failed all my classes, and we're not allowed to challenge our grades either! He said the class wouldn't be curved, but I beat it was.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My post-interview follow up emails have been agonized over, pondered, written, proofread and scheduled to hit my interviewers' inboxes at 9am tomorrow. It's in God's hands now.

True, :prayer:

But, a little good luck don't hurt either, Good luck.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Today I subbed at a school i worked for over a year ago when I got laid off. I hardly ever get calls from there and in many ways I am glad I don't. I had a hard time working there. I couldn't sleep at night, I had nightmares, I had to watch over 120+ kids, share a classroom with an ungrateful mean spirited person, and people who made fun of me and my work even when in reality I was one of the best teachers there. I didn't show the pain at work because my kids deserved my best but at home I was a mess. When I got laid off I felt like they had the knife in my heart but this time twisting it around. But subbing became blessing. There were actually people who told me I was great at what I did and let me be in and change their classrooms.
Anyway, today when I went back the head teacher took me aside and said: "I'm sorry you don't get called much. They don't want smart, organized, professional people." All I could think of telling her was "whatever it is I am meant to do I will. its very sad they are intimidated by me. if they don't like me for those reasons then I will be even better at what I do because that's all ill ever get - better!"

So this is my back story. I'm sort of getting it off my chest. In many ways I am hurting that I can't get work while they have work and act so unkindly. It makes no sense but I guess that's life. I love what I do and those kids mean the world to me but I am still human and still very sensitive and very humbled by what I know and continue to learn. Why is that intimidating? Have others faced such things?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jupiter Drops

be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Today I subbed at a school i worked for over a year ago when I got laid off. I hardly ever get calls from there and in many ways I am glad I don't. I had a hard time working there. I couldn't sleep at night, I had nightmares, I had to watch over 120+ kids, share a classroom with an ungrateful mean spirited person, and people who made fun of me and my work even when in reality I was one of the best teachers there. I didn't show the pain at work because my kids deserved my best but at home I was a mess. When I got laid off I felt like they had the knife in my heart but this time twisting it around. But subbing became blessing. There were actually people who told me I was great at what I did and let me be in and change their classrooms.
Anyway, today when I went back the head teacher took me aside and said: "I'm sorry you don't get called much. They don't want smart, organized, professional people." All I could think of telling her was "whatever it is I am meant to do I will. its very sad they are intimidated by me. if they don't like me for those reasons then I will be even better at what I do because that's all ill ever get - better!"

So this is my back story. I'm sort of getting it off my chest. In many ways I am hurting that I can't get work while they have work and act so unkindly. It makes no sense but I guess that's life. I love what I do and those kids mean the world to me but I am still human and still very sensitive and very humbled by what I know and continue to learn. Why is that intimidating? Have others faced such things?

Schools... :/

They don't deserve you. You deserve better. They'll only be circling around in the mud. But the future is bright for you.

Upvote 0

crishmael

nothing but the rain
Aug 29, 2008
Tejas
✟32,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I wish I was married to Moses.

Mrs. Moses, that would be great.

Mrs. Moses was an interesting woman. She had to circumcize her son and touch Moses with the bloody prepuce to keep God from killing him. Not a story you often hear preached.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I just noticed somebody's negativity rub off on someone else. It isn't exactly a pleasant thing to witness. We should strive to spread joy instead. I don't mean being fake, but being more mindful about whose thoughts and behaviors we allow to influence our lives.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.