United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Boo-freaking-yah.
I was so nervous walking up to the acceptance list. I looked for my name, and saw it listed three times. All three pieces. I walked around all day with a stupid grin on my face. Now if I can nab one of the Best of Category awards. That would be sweet.
Great job! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Boo-freaking-yah.
I was so nervous walking up to the acceptance list. I looked for my name, and saw it listed three times. All three pieces. I walked around all day with a stupid grin on my face. Now if I can nab one of the Best of Category awards. That would be sweet.

That's awesome, hope you get all kinds of awards :D

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
That's awesome, hope you get all kinds of awards :D
Well there are a lot of amazing pieces in this year's show. I'm not sure how they pick which is best or if they're even doing a Best of Category awards or Best of Show, but I have pieces in two mediums so it would be nice to win something. They give cash prizes, so that would rock. :p

Reactions: Touma
Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well there are a lot of amazing pieces in this year's show. I'm not sure how they pick which is best or if they're even doing a Best of Category awards or Best of Show, but I have pieces in two mediums so it would be nice to win something. They give cash prizes, so that would rock. :p

Yeah, no doubt... cash is always useful :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Silliness. Ooohhh the silliness.

Also apartments and how ridiculous the market still is here. I've started looking, even though if I were to move it wouldn't be for a few months, just to get an idea of how crazy I will have to be to want to move.

Also Pandora. How did I live before Pandora? ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't know why I get so excited when I know I'm going to spend the day with M. I wish she wasn't going up north for spring break. Though because she is I might actually be productive next week. Ah well at least we have tomorrow.
Also, I swore I was going to fail that test... 76 isn't bad. I've never been so excited to receive a C. Ha.
This module has been boring lately. Which is why I'm posting this instead of listening. :sorry:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.