Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
As a gay man, I kind of have a little of the girl side, and a little of the boy. I can watch the preOscars with my partner and be catty about the dresses. With a heterosexual couple, the girl says, "Do you like that dress," and the guy is only thinking how good it would look on the floor of his bedroom. We were friends with girls in kindergarten, and friends with boys, but they weren't friends with each other, and hated each other. So, you would look at the girls, saying, "I like kitties. And dolls." and look at boys, "I like to flush frogs down the toilet." Girls: My Little Pony, My Little Pony Boys: The 4 Horses of the Apocalpse, too late GI Joe! Girls: I like to smell pretty. I'm wearing Love's Baby Soft. Boys: faaaaaaaaaaaaart oh dude! that was nasty!
I am straight but I also have some of the female way of looking at things.

And then God sends gay people. We are like the guy in the Macintosh commercial. We say, "Hi PC." He says, "I'm not gay." The girl says, "I want to know what he's feeling." I say, "If he shows anything beside anger, a soft side, he won't be what he thinks many is, so anger is about all he is allowed to show." Then I tell PC that she want you to express how you feel. He doesn't know what he feels, and so I try and pull out an emotion of expressing love, and still convince him that showing emotion doesn't make him gay.
I am very much more in tune with my emotions than many guys are and I have no problem discussing them, those guys that bottle up their emotions are just plain dumb. I have quite a few gay friends and I also find that the straight guys I hang out with tend to be more of the intellectual in tune with their emotions type than the Neanderthals.

So, there is always a Will for a Grace, who uses him to try and get into the minds of men. There is rarely a Will for a guy, because they are so paranoid about being thought of as gay, so they just live, not understanding women.
I try hard to understand women and could not care less if someone thinks I am gay. I take pride in my body, get my hair styled, use body lotion and do many other things often referred to as metrosexual. Beanie Boy, I think what you are describing better fits men in the south and midwest than on the coasts.

And it seems like kind of a sick joke, thinking "sugar and spice" a great combination with "snails and puppy dog tails", of girls smelling like flowers, and boys laughing about their farts.

Frankly, I don't understand it.
No do I.

And then, everyone meets for Thanksgiving, and then the men go to one room to watch the game, the women go to the kitchen, just like kindergarten when the boys and girls separated. The women say, "you'll never guess who's pregnant?" "Lisa?" "No, her little sister!!" ""SHUT UP! woah!!!"and telling secrets while the men are watching sports, grunting DEFENSE, and high fiving each other like they did something sitting on the couch.
And I am much more likely to visit with the women and in actuality the men and women i know share the cooking duties even on holidays. As for sports I absolutely HATE watching ANY sports. My group of friends is much more likely to discuss art, theater, music or wine, beer, cheese and cuisine judging than ever care about anything sports related.

What I hate is when some hairy neanderthal with a NASCAR cap and a beer belly calls us dumb for actually caring about our health.

Reactions: CCGirl
Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
And I am much more likely to visit with the women and in actuality the men and women i know share the cooking duties even on holidays. As for sports I absolutely HATE watching ANY sports. My group of friends is much more likely to discuss art, theater, music or wine, beer, cheese and cuisine judging than ever care about anything sports related.
I'm straight, but neanderthaal sports like football bore the absolute euphemism out of me, and I find the pseudo worship of professional athletes, and the perception that anything that occurs in professional sports as being "important" to be utterly moronic.

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm straight, but neanderthaal sports like football bore the absolute euphemism out of me, and I find the pseudo worship of professional athletes, and the perception that anything that occurs in professional sports as being "important" to be utterly moronic.
Good to know that there are others.

Upvote 0

SiderealExalt

Feb 25, 2007
✟3,309.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

While I do agree that the psuedo worship of professional athletes and the overimportance is annoying, and I find it so sadly amusing to watch the after game interviews where they thank their God for their play. I call bullcrap on the neanderthal football. Personally I like football for the strategy involved.

Upvote 0

Beanieboy

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
✟50,122.00
Faith
Christian
Ok dosn't sound great to you I know, and you sound happy and comfortable with your choice of sexual orientation. But as KC said about himself and of course it apply s to us all, we are here because 2 people of different genders had sex and thus multiplied, producing a child. This is something two same sex humans cannot do. For whatever reason this is how God made us.

I know a young Docter guy who is gay and he is Comfortable with it as well and seems to be happy. Those of us who lnow him accepet him as he is, not for what he does in his love life.
I say that those who judge you or anyone else, just on your choices should pehaps look a bit closer at themselves. No-one is pefect.
[/QUOTE]

So, why don't we legalize incest, and allow sisters and brothers to reproduce if that was really "God's Plan"?

Personally, it makes no sense, and I don't think that is how it happened.

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
Ok dosn't sound great to you I know, and you sound happy and comfortable with your choice of sexual orientation. But as KC said about himself and of course it apply s to us all, we are here because 2 people of different genders had sex and thus multiplied, producing a child. This is something two same sex humans cannot do. For whatever reason this is how God made us.

I know a young Docter guy who is gay and he is Comfortable with it as well and seems to be happy. Those of us who lnow him accepet him as he is, not for what he does in his love life.
I say that those who judge you or anyone else, just on your choices should pehaps look a bit closer at themselves. No-one is pefect.

So, why don't we legalize incest, and allow sisters and brothers to reproduce if that was really "God's Plan"?

Personally, it makes no sense, and I don't think that is how it happened.[/quote]Point of order, I thin you will find incest isn't actually illegal, certainly not in most Western Jurisdictions. Now, it may not be possible for incestuous couples to legally MARRY, but thats not the same thing, is it?

Upvote 0

JTKIRK

Mar 9, 2008
✟7,788.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Personally, it makes no sense, and I don't think that is how it happened.
Point of order, I thin you will find incest isn't actually illegal, certainly not in most Western Jurisdictions. Now, it may not be possible for incestuous couples to legally MARRY, but thats not the same thing, is it?[/quote]

Just wanted to say to you somehow when I replied to BB post the section I quoted was somehow deleted. I did not nor do I support incest. I was actually talking to him and even supporting him in his journey. Sorry if i confused you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JTKIRK

Mar 9, 2008
✟7,788.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trying to get back on the original topic question. I see some of the so-called Christians that post here as blatent Homophobics, I would suggest KC that they would show their true colours and make there child feel guilty, that they had committed an unforgivable sin and then probably kick them out of home and never have contact with them again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.