What was your dream job when you were younger?

Matt.9:22

I've got mustard seed faith!
Dec 6, 2004
Texas
✟3,671.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Geez...I was such a dork, I wanted to be an editor because I thought that meant I would get paid to read free books all day. I didn't realize how much correcting you had to do and that you also had to read the ones that you thought were boring or where of a genre you didn't like to read.

Now I want to be a Spanish teacher. I love languages. I'm just about to leave mexico from a six week study abroad stint.

Upvote 0

PretenderGurl

Aug 30, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟16,231.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The same as now.

When I was like 11, I started watching "The Crocodile Hunter" on tv. Everyday! I couldn't miss it, or life as I knew it was over. lol. I learned a lot from Steve and Terri Irwin, and decided I wanted to open a rescue ranch for animals. I still do. And when it finally happens, I will dedicate it to Steve. I was so upset when he died. I still can't watch his show without tearing up. =/ That may sound completely pathetic, but it's true.

I have also wanted to be a country singer. Still do. I love to sing! It relaxes me, and it's when I'm happiest. I chose Country music, because that's what I have grown up listening to. And I've noticed that, for the most part, the country artists all seem to get along and are happy for eachother when an award is won. =)

Upvote 0

springlake04

Apr 20, 2006
Jacksonville
Visit site
✟7,855.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I used to be a rapper, but then I retired and became a Jedi. It's been a lot less stressful ever since the emperor and Darth Vadar died. Now we just tour outer space playing light saber golf.

Looks like you did a complete 180!

Upvote 0

notanordinarygirl

Threaten me with immortality.
Oct 29, 2005
Olympia, WA
✟14,535.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
I was a weird kid. I wanted to be a math teacher. When I got to college to take business I had to drop out cuz I absolutely suck at math.
Lol! Me too! :D But then again, my parents are math teachers (though my mom's a school librarian now), and so was my godmother/aunt, so I was surrounded by them. :D

Then I switched to veterinarian, then to zoologist, then manga artist/psychologist/astronomer (all at once), then a writer, and now I've started college and I'm studying to one day become an architect, though I still want to write.

What a long, strange trip it's been. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

This_Beautiful_Grace

Senior Veteran
Dec 7, 2004
Australia
✟10,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wanted to be a ballerina for a living... although, I was the only little girl I knew that wasn't in ballet classes and despised the idea of taking them up.
I think I also had a stage where I wanted to be a mine-worker.
I mostly wanted to be an ice-skating instructor or work in an airport though.

:scratch: *Shrugs*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.