sittin on muh bed
✟16,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
The last movie I saw was I Am Legend...with the alternate ending.

And I've pretty much decided that I don't like the movie either way. I mean, the imagery is wonderful, but there are just too many underdeveloped concepts, and the whole thing seems really rushed.

i agree. it was okay, til the ending...i dunno...i love will smith...but that definately wasnt one of his best movies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CrystalBrooke

I'm almost positive I don't care what you think
Jun 16, 2004
Tennessee
Visit site
✟19,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I went to see Baby Mama yesterday...it was pretty good. It wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, but definately a good movie, except for the end..it was kinda stupid IMO.

wait..technically, One Missed Call was the last movie I watched yesterday...I went to the theater to watch Baby Mama and then I watched One Missed Call when I got back to my boyfriend's house...both were good movies..except for the endings. Both endings were really dumb.

Upvote 0

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I had a dream about watching some of "Anchorman" last night. I don't know if that counts though. (And the weird thing is, I haven't watched "Anchorman" in months! So I'm really wondering why I dreamt about that, of all movies...)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.