k450ofu3k-gh-5ipe

Apr 3, 2008
✟10,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I actually have it on DVD.

There are so many films I own that I haven't watched yet, yes I am ashamed. :( ...........^_^
That works for basically any movie you'd want to watch. Just search for whatever movie you're interested in seeing (assuming you don't already have it on DVD silly person you not watching your dvds! :)). Also, if you don't have it already and you choose to watch movies using the method I mentioned, go to this site http://www.divx.com/ and download and install divx media player.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
That works for basically any movie you'd want to watch. Just search for whatever movie you're interested in seeing. Also, if you don't have it already and you choose to watch movies using the method I mentioned, go to this site http://www.divx.com/ and download and install divx media player.
Thanks for the tip, I am definately going to do that.

Upvote 0

GuacaMolly

Nov 1, 2007
Dallas
✟10,930.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Mine was "The Prestige" starring Christian Bale :swoon: and Hugh Jackman. I had never heard of it untill my mum bought it. I give it 10/10 even though I was confused through the whole thing untill the end.

Thank you! ^_^

That was a good movie. Is it sad that I don't even remember the last time I actually sat down and got all the way through an entire movie?

I have a friend that's keeping a running list of all the movies that I'm supposed to see one of these days. Thing is, he started it 2 months ago and it just keeps growing :sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead....eh.

Juno, again. I really enjoyed this the second time. I know it's about a pregnant 16 yr old but it has some value, IMO. I cried.
Yeah I went to see Juno, to see what the hype was about, the film turned out to be very moving.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
Thank you! ^_^

That was a good movie. Is it sad that I don't even remember the last time I actually sat down and got all the way through an entire movie?

I have a friend that's keeping a running list of all the movies that I'm supposed to see one of these days. Thing is, he started it 2 months ago and it just keeps growing :sorry:
So you are a Christian Bale fan too???

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quitespirit

Trusting & amp; amp; amp;
Mar 9, 2008
Jersey Shore
✟8,409.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeah I went to see Juno, to see what the hype was about, the film turned out to be very moving.

I haven't seen Knocked Up cause I imagined it had lots of jokes I wouldn't find funny, and I think my friends would imagine JUno to be the same. But I noticed a couple things that I really appreciated.

One being that she was with Paulie once and decided not to have sex after that. It wasn't a wild girl, but really kind of innocent but flawed like everyone. And the hospital scene just moved me something terrible. It didn't glamorize the situation, but didn't preach. Not many movies suck me into the pain of the charecters. *sigh*

How about the music? I loved it. I added the opening and closing songs to my myspace playlist. If you want to hear them here's a link to my page. They are the last two songs on my list. www.myspace.com/liannenj

Btw, have you seen 'The Mist'? It's...interesting, worth seeing, but it leaves people [wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth]ed in the end cause it sucks you in and gives an ending that isn't popular!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.