Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Goodnight for Justice

Hallmark Channel movie with Luke Perry... pretty good considering I don't usually like Hallmark Channel movies.
I never had the hallmark channel but some of the miniseries were pretty good like dinotopia and earthsea

I finished watching A Perfect World earlier today.

Upvote 0

EarthPsalts

the "P" is silent!
May 26, 2011
las vegas, nv
Visit site
✟7,768.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
the visitation (based on the frank peretti novel)

i watched that one this afternoon. i subscribe to christiancinema.com which is like a christian version of netflix, so i have access to a lot of christian movies.

i'm not sure i'll watch any more of his movies... he's like the stephen king of christianity. in fact, i think he could put king to shame, LOL. but that kind of movie tends to give me weird dreams.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pilgrimgal

Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!
Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟25,368.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Something Evil This Way Comes..a Disney film made in the 70's. This one is profoundly symbolic, has a message, and stays with you afterwards. Not predictable. Hard to figure out so needs to be viewed more than once. Very well done about a carnival whose strange visitation and performances bring evil to the people in a small town. If you watch be sure to hang in there for the ending. Very important to do that or the whole thing doesn't make too much sense and is just plain scary..

Upvote 0