What TV show would you like to see put out on DVD?

gvsuman

College Boy
Mar 29, 2004
Grandville, MI
Visit site
✟8,555.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Arwen Undomiel said:
The Amazing Race! (the reality show for people who hare reality shows - check out the new season in July /psa)

yes! yes! and more yes!! I saw this past season and I was soo addicted, its not even funny! how do you know there is a new one coming in july??

I also put in a vote for Wonder Years :)

Upvote 0

mathias1979

Resident Meteorologist
Nov 7, 2003
Middletown, CT
✟16,488.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The Wonder Years
The State (old sketch comedy show from MTV)

Those are the ones I'd like to see the most (that aren't already on DVD or in the works).

There's a cool site: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com

You can vote on what shows you want to come to DVD, and I think they periodically send the vote counts to production studios and stuff to let them know what the demand is for particular shows.

-Matt

Upvote 0

Arwen Undomiel

love one another
Mar 4, 2004
✟17,013.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
gvsuman said:
yes! yes! and more yes!! I saw this past season and I was soo addicted, its not even funny! how do you know there is a new one coming in july??

Yay! Another TAR fan!
The new season starts July 6 - it's been announced in the media and it's on the CBS website. I think the teams are going to be introduced in early June.

eutychus37 said:
Rocko's Modern Life

I love Rocko! I have a few video tapes but they are wearing out from overuse. I'd love to have a DVD of it too!

Upvote 0

gvsuman

College Boy
Mar 29, 2004
Grandville, MI
Visit site
✟8,555.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Arwen Undomiel said:
Yay! Another TAR fan!
The new season starts July 6 - it's been announced in the media and it's on the CBS website. I think the teams are going to be introduced in early June.

You just made me the happiest person ever! I can't wait for July 6th!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.