Houston
✟10,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Archie. I am not “religious .I am extremely UN-religious.
The tragedy of Christianity is that many' ,perhaps the majority, have turned it into a religion.I used to be an atheist and all I can do is pass on to you and others what I know worked for me .of course the non believer rolls his eyes..that makes my point....he has absolutely
No Spiritual discernment and will not have it until he leaves his Fool’s Paradise.please tell me the actual question I am avoiding

Have you been given eyes to see? What do you see exactly that a non believer might not see? I am a Christian but to be fairly honest I still like to go about things rationally, and I have not had any kind of spiritual experience that would rationalize telling non believers they are blind and I can see..

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Have you been given eyes to see? What do you see exactly that a non believer might not see? I am a Christian but to be fairly honest I still like to go about things rationally, and I have not had any kind of spiritual experience that would rationalize telling non believers they are blind and I can see..

Some things in Christianity need to be de-mystified....there is nothing fancy about this...I used to work with ten other guys....we always had the radio on..some Sundays some great preaching would appear.. me and one other guy would listen intently,getting much out of it.....others would laugh or ignore the same thing that me and my friend were mesmerized by.....the other guys did not have “ears to hear”. the same message that brings life to some brings death to others....”eyes to see” works the same way.....ever share a valuable verse of Scripture in here with somebody that rejects it and then turns on you.".......you have just cast “pearls before swine”......they did not ha e eyes to see.."..
Happens in here all the time! God bless

Upvote 0