What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok.. I thought so just wasn't sure. Not that it matters,I don't believe Jesus has a label but it really is beautiful. Kind of blows blond melon out of the water lol
I usually use it to decompress. It’s very contemplative.

Upvote 0

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I am not failure with a lot of Christian music like that but I have lots that is inspirational to me. "Go rest high on that mountian" is one of my favorites. Not a huge Vince gill fan but I love the song. If I could post the video I would, but I'll sing it and hope you get the vibes. You and anyone reading this. Also can't post smile emojies it seems but would if I could.

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am not failure with a lot of Christian music like that but I have lots that is inspirational to me. "Go rest high on that mountian" is one of my favorites. Not a huge Vince gill fan but I love the song. If I could post the video I would, but I'll sing it and hope you get the vibes. You and anyone reading this. Also can't post smile emojies it seems but would if I could.
Here you go. :) Enjoy!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You sooo ROCK! I am going to listen to that and call it a night. Sweet dreams! Back tomorrow *smiley emoji that i can't post inserted here*
Get some rest! And welcome to CF! Look forward to seeing you around. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I use to be into metal and punk back some time ago. I find it less fun now but a couple songs that make me smile still kick around in my head. Thinking about this one right now lol..

Dead milkmen punk rock girl
Here it is!

Upvote 0