What Song Are You Listening To Right Now (3)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Folks Song from Georgia!

Three girls with lovely voices, and a donkey, and a lute!

I just discovered them a week or two ago, myself. They are very pleasant to listen to.:angel:

As for me, I just listened to this like three times in a row, also completely new to me as of a few days ago. It's pretty much the most adorable and heart-warming thing I have ever seen or heard, although I know nothing of the anime it came from, or who these singers are =>

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
My local FM classical station played this on a program of international music. The Virgin of Macarena is a carved image of the Virgin Mary in the Basilica of Seville in Spain. She's the patron saint of matadors. The tune named for her is traditionally played in the bull ring. The Mexican horn player Rafael Mendez does an incredible rendition. It's an older recording. His trumpet work is amazing. When you hear it, it's impossible not to think of a bull fight.

Upvote 0