• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What proof would you need?

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by Wiccan_Child, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CabVet

CabVet Question everything

+123
    Agnostic
    Married
    US-Others
    I concede nothing. All you provided were quotes taken out of context and blatant lies from creationist sites.

2. Astridhere

Astridhere Well-Known Member

+40
    Christian
    Married
    Cabvet,,this above is what articulating a defence looks like. Posting pictures is not better than saying yiu are right because they said so.

F is Homininae. So now defend it being on your pretty picture. ...or are you one of those that really has no idea what they mean.

My bet is that you are unable to speak to this graph as you have no idea what these pretty pictures mean. You are unable to think for yourself and this why you are unable to succssfully refute me.

3. Astridhere

Astridhere Well-Known Member

+40
    Christian
    Married

This above is an articulated response. What you ahve provided is a pretty picture that means no more than "they said so".

F is homininae..now speak to it.

My bet is the best you can do is copy and paste charts you have no understanding of.

Now tell me and the forum why F, homininae, is there and what it means and why mankind are in it.

4. ChrisBot

ChrisBot Version 7.0 Beta

+800
    Christian
    Private
    This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically closed.
    The new thread automatically created is here: "What proof would you need? (2)"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.