aahhh.....I love her>
Dec 30, 2003
Sheffield
✟519.00
Faith
Pagan
:wave:
Hi...ok
The badger song (or mushroom song if you're wierd) is a flash movie by a cool guy called the Weeble lol!

If you want to hear it, here's the link, oh heck here it is anyway...everyone should have heard this!

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/21/

(Oh and it's a loop, so the first time you watch it DON'T wait for it end!!! it doesn't! (I NEVER did this btw... :o ))

He's got loads of other really cool cartoons on the site...especially kenya, that's great.

Upvote 0

SqueakyGerbil

Aug 6, 2003
British Columbia
Visit site
✟15,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-NDP
PistGurl said:
:wave:
Hi...ok
The badger song (or mushroom song if you're wierd) is a flash movie by a cool guy called the Weeble lol!

If you want to hear it, here's the link, oh heck here it is anyway...everyone should have heard this!

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/21/

(Oh and it's a loop, so the first time you watch it DON'T wait for it end!!! it doesn't! (I NEVER did this btw... :o ))

He's got loads of other really cool cartoons on the site...especially kenya, that's great.
If one lets it play it goes out of sync after a while. Please don't ask how I know that..... :blush:

Upvote 0

PistGurl

aahhh.....I love her>
Dec 30, 2003
Sheffield
✟519.00
Faith
Pagan
SqueakyGerbil said:
If one lets it play it goes out of sync after a while. Please don't ask how I know that..... :blush:

Yeah, he posted this onto newgrounds, another site, and he actually warned us of this...I watched it until it went so far out of sync, it was in sync again...ok, now I'm really sad...anyway :topic:

I'm now reading fanfics galore...I know it's not exactly manga, but they're OF mangas...so it counts right?!...um no...but I can't get anymore, so it'll have to do...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.