What manga are you reading?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sheseala

Badger Mushroom Snake
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
✟15,656.00
Faith
Agnostic
Basara, Priest, Ragnarok. Last two are Korean. I only got into Ragnarok because of mythology I read and the game. Basara is my favorite since I saw the anime. I really need to know if she kills or marries the Red King.

Oh I have one of Kodocha, but I saw most of the anime, so I didn't really continue.

Upvote 0

PistGurl

aahhh.....I love her>
Dec 30, 2003
Sheffield
✟519.00
Faith
Pagan
I just finished what is available of Naruto again...I wish they'd put more up. Read it loads, but it's still great.
I need to find something else to read now, any ideas?

Oh and by the way...
*sings with a cool beat*
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom...!!! It's just great!

Upvote 0

Polycarp1

Born-again Liberal Episcopalian
Sep 4, 2003
USA
✟25,875.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
PistGurl said:
Oh and by the way...
*sings with a cool beat*
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom...!!! It's just great!
After you get through laughing at me for being old and hopelessly out of touch, would you take pity on me and explain what the heck that "badger mushroom" thing is all about? I've seen it as a catch phrase with no explanation a dozen times!

Upvote 0