Visit site
✟5,548.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Idrive a 1998 Chevy Malibu. Great car, just look under the hood and open a mechanics magazine and whoa the possibilities. Honestly speaking , i like, well love is more like it, the Intrepid by Dodge. Boy i tell u just the sight of that car does things to me i can't even mention in this forum :). But the vehicle i want is the Chevy Yukon XL :) but if push come to shove i'll settle 4 a Chevy Suburban. I like big vehicles.

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by Kristen
I am curious. What kind of car do you drive? If you don't have one, What car would you like to have? Or what is your dream car? I am getting a new car when I get my taxes. And my husband ONLY will own a MOPAR! We have a 66 Plymouth Barracuda, and 69 Dodge Dart.

I drive a saturn. I like it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaveKerwin

Represent the Most High
May 31, 2002
Detroit, MI
Visit site
✟21,031.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by rkbo
Jesus would drive a Hummer. So he could get to the top of the Mt of Olives and places like that.

As for me I have a 69 Chevelle SS 396. It is all restored but changing all the time. I Belong to a car club and working on these things is what we do. So you see my car is never done. It puts out 464 hp and we drag race it time to time. Black with black interior and black vnyl top 4sp, .........I could go on and on. I'll fight that pride problem later.

Sorry, but you are very wrong here. Jesus would drive a modified Jeep Wrangler for sure. Because that could get places a hummer could not. Sorry, I had to rebuke that evil thought. His jeep might look something like this.......................

hugeflex1.jpg

Upvote 0

DaveKerwin

Represent the Most High
May 31, 2002
Detroit, MI
Visit site
✟21,031.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kristen, lets see some pics of your hotrod hubby's vehicles.
Post them in the members galleries thing why don't ya. Or just put them here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my Jeep. I spend too much money on it. It's a 1989 Jeep Wrangler base model. No power steering, but power brakes! It has a wimpy four cylinder, open diffs, lifted with 33's. It's an ongoing project, which is why JEEP stands for Just Empty Every Pocket! :D

kerwinsunk.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums