Jan 13, 2002
Rochdale
Visit site
✟11,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just imagine, that Jesus was physically here now (forgetting all other considerations about Him being present with us, please).......

If we further assumed that he drove a vehicle and didn't walk everywhere....... what sort of vehicle do you think it would be and why do you think he would choose that particular vehicle?

(If you decide He would use a car, pickup, truck, bus etc., be specific about make and model)

I'm looking forward to some of these answers........

Upvote 0
Jesus would drive a Hummer. So he could get to the top of the Mt of Olives and places like that.

As for me I have a 69 Chevelle SS 396. It is all restored but changing all the time. I Belong to a car club and working on these things is what we do. So you see my car is never done. It puts out 464 hp and we drag race it time to time. Black with black interior and black vnyl top 4sp, .........I could go on and on. I'll fight that pride problem later.

Oh yeah I just go a 49 Cadallac. That's the next project. Cruising on a hot Las Vegas night in a classic car. .... let's face it, these are cool things.

sometimes I forget I have regular cars. hyundi, ford ranger, ford aerostar, these realy don't count.

By the way Mopar fans my sister has a 70 cuda 383 4sp. I used to have a 66 belvedere with a 600hp 426 hemi........I've got to stop. I will get way too carried away.............Now about my pride thing. Like I said ....... later.

Upvote 0
i own a pair of 1984 legs. Have since visited the shores of thailand and got some mods done...including new paint job (got too much teasing from the 'have-you-seen-daylight-before' whitish colour.
Been runnin fine all these years with no break downs...unlike that hassle of a left colour bone which broke down 4 or so years ago.
Currently in immaculate condition, pumping out .0314 horse power...These babys do 1/4 mile (400m) in about 20 minutes.

In the future i plan to perhaps upgrade my tires (aka shoes)...and maybe a new body kit (aka pants).

All in all, truly a very part of myself and my life...Thank you lord.

Upvote 0

Blynn

Jan 15, 2002
✟22,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I drive a 1985 Pontiac Firebird. Red.

My son makes fun of me because he says I drive like an old lady. I have to admit it is sad when you drive a car like this and even the police pass you. I don't drive slow I drive carefully.

I also have a Dodge minivan. It's like driving in a box.

I would love to have a 1966 mustang. (To drive slow in too) I love old cars.

Roberta :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jesus would drive one of these...because Jesus has style :)

Attachments

• gtrf.jpg
    gtrf.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RNwannabe

Chronic Cat Collector
Feb 2, 2002
Kansas
Visit site
✟523.00
Me and my neice used to share a car. It was the first one that she ever bought.

It was a 1995 Saturn SC-2. It was red and was gorgeous!

Went pretty fast too... :p

Well she was in the process of paying for it, had I think 2 years down and 2 to go, and my nephew came down to visit us.

Being the 18 year old hot rod that he was he naturally wanted to drive it. We didnt really care since we both worked nights and told him he could use it.

He had a pepsi and had looked down to pick it up from the cup holder when he looks up he sees the pick up in front of him has stopped to turn into the schools parking lot. And he rear-ends him. Thank the Lord he was only doing about 15mph!

The truck was fine, but the car was totalled! Turns out our front bumper was "filled" with nothing but hard styrofoam. It crumpled like a paper sack.

He was okay, but boy did he feel bad! :p Of course his sister had to rub it in just a little. But that was the last of our pretty car.

What is scary is that if that would have been on the highway, the air bag wouldnt have helped him, cause the car would have squished like an accordian.

I will never buy or drive a Saturn again.

Upvote 0

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Hey Cuda fans...none of you tried to get one of the bright YELLOW ones from Nash Bridges on ebay? ;) *giggles* That's all I think of when I hear that word. :)

Anyway...I am currenly driving my dream car. A 2000 Chevrolet Prizm. My dad's parents got a Geo Prizm the first year they came out. I sat it in...and that was it. I just HAD to have that car! Then Chevy took over the name, and now I have one!

Sad thing is, this year (2002) is the last year they're making them. :( So either I'll have to say Toyota Corolla is my dream car (because the Prizm is a Corolla) or find a new one.

Upvote 0