What kind of car?

I am a DSM fan for you racers out there that are into the import cars you know what i mean. If it aint got boost and a 4g63 then i dont wanna hear it. laf j/k

41K miles 1990 Mitsubishi eclipse GSX 5spd
81K miles 1995 Mitsubishi eclipse GST 5spd

and to all you aussi guys/gals [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] at least its leagle for you to own a Skyline or STi all kindsa crazy cars you people get that us americans dont get. :(

Upvote 0

BK_30

secret agent:licensed to witness
I have a 83 desel Mercedes that until I was hit in it I hated, now that I am still alive and it still runs I love it for safty reasons. For our company we have a 2001 Ford windstar elite, which is comfortable as all get out especially for long trips, and a 2001 Crown Vic police package which hauls booty and gets great gas milage. Dream car is a 54 T-bird or the 2002 T-birds that look a lot like it :lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SenseiPiccolo

Apr 6, 2002
✟3,236.00
1. 1998 Ford F150 Lariet, king-cab, 4x4 OffRoad, shortwheel base, Triton V8, 18"tires, 50th ANNIVERARY EDITION, 70,000 miles

2. 1986 Mustang GT (were restoring it)

3. 2000 Harley Davidson FLHT Classic (touring-bike)

for picture goto:
http://www.JoeyGowdy.com
enter the site, then click on PICTURES

^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.