What is Your Take On Biblical Prophecies Fullfilled?

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,912,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why, did he rise from the dead and count the number of hairs on your head too?!
Yes, He did.
Or is there objective historical evidence that a Roman ruler named Pilate lived at that time?
If 'objective historical evidence' is all your car runs on, you don't go to very many places, do you?

Should we all go out and have our DNA tested to see if we're really who our parents claim(ed) we are?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,912,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
AV, I don't think you are in any kind of position to play the Wikipedia-says-game. ;)
And neither do I think you're in any position to do the ex post facto foxtrot.

Neither is CabVet.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, He did.

If 'objective historical evidence' is all your car runs on, you don't go to very many places, do you?

Should we all go out and have our DNA tested to see if we're really who our parents claim(ed) we are?

Is commitment to religious bologna inversely proportional to objective reality? You do accept that reality is objective, yes?

Upvote 0

Mr Strawberry

Jan 20, 2012
Great Britain
✟12,542.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship

Not quite. Our takes on the situation are almost certainly different, but unless you say what it is you think we should understand, which is almost impossible to guess, as from your track record it could involve anything from unicorns to Neptune to the whole of reality taking a hike, I thought just asking you would be the easiest thing to do. If you don't want to say though, that's up to you.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Not sure I agree with all of that list, but I believe all the prophecies will eventually be fulfilled. Of course I also have seen people interpret certain things as prophecies when the original context of the text suggests they're not.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,912,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not sure I agree with all of that list, but I believe all the prophecies will eventually be fulfilled. Of course I also have seen people interpret certain things as prophecies when the original context of the text suggests they're not.
Have you ever seen someone deny a passage as a prophecy, when it was?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,912,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums