Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My favorite is definitely Hillsong. I used to be really into Tobymac, Switchfoot, and Skillet. However, over the years I have come to like softer, calmer music better. My current favorite song is Tremble by Mosaic MSC. You should listen to it. It is beautifl when they play it at our church. Our congregation (more than a thousand people) all have hands raised and the room just goes silent. It is the most amazing thing <3

Upvote 0

Newsgurl

Always here to help
Apr 8, 2017
United States
✟23,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I like thousand foot krutch, red, skillet, ashes remain, demon hunter, decyfer down, third day, jeremy camp, p.o.d, nine lashes, 7eventh time down. Just to name a few for u. they’re all good bands to listen to. Such positive music helps your mood.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I like thousand foot krutch, red, skillet, ashes remain, demon hunter, decyfer down, third day, jeremy camp, p.o.d, nine lashes, 7eventh time down. Just to name a few for u. they’re all good bands to listen to. Such positive music helps your mood.
I've heard of some of these, but not all of them.

So are you into hard rock style?

Upvote 0

Newsgurl

Always here to help
Apr 8, 2017
United States
✟23,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I've heard of some of these, but not all of them.

So are you into hard rock style?

Yes I like Christian rock mostly I used to like rock music but all those negative thoughts were filling in my head so I switched to Christian rock

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes I like Christian rock mostly I used to like rock music but all those negative thoughts were filling in my head so I switched to Christian rock
So then maybe you're more into the Christian hard rock scene — with strong and immediate feeling, singers in denim and pvc and maybe even tattoos — than into the classical type of scene of wafting tones and divas and floppy dresses and so forth!

Upvote 0

Newsgurl

Always here to help
Apr 8, 2017
United States
✟23,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So then maybe you're more into the Christian hard rock scene — with strong and immediate feeling, singers in denim and pvc and maybe even tattoos — than into the classical type of scene of wafting tones and divas and floppy dresses and so forth!

Yeah pretty much sums me up but not to many tattoos lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah pretty much sums me up but not to many tattoos lol
I expect you've been to some quality concerts, anyway. Often depends on the area where one lives, whether bands pass through or not. (The tattoos are optional! even though a lot have it done, maybe only once.)

Upvote 0

Newsgurl

Always here to help
Apr 8, 2017
United States
✟23,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I expect you've been to some quality concerts, anyway. Often depends on the area where one lives, whether bands pass through or not. (The tattoos are optional! even though a lot have it done, maybe only once.)

I’ve been to a few but not Christian rock bands just regular Christian bands. I want to see newsboys someday but they never come to my state

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Newsgurl

Always here to help
Apr 8, 2017
United States
✟23,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Skillet for the win for me ^_^.

Funny story about skillet when I was 14 I got to talk with them on the phone. I called a local radio station and they were there. it was so cool they even gave me their new cd “comatose” I’ll always remember that.

Upvote 0

JBB

May 21, 2018
Austin
✟9,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm new to this genre..

Hello. May I add to the conversation? Have you heard of a band called “Hyper Static Union”? They are a Christian Rock Band. Their style is more “funky” rock. They have a good groove to them. They talk about the Lord all in their songs. Some are about certain subjects. Some are pure worship.

I suggest:

Just Can’t Leave it Alone (About how the band just can’t keep the Gospel to themselves, like the world tells them to):

Right Where You Want Me (About God having us right in the place he wants us in life):

Now That It’s Over (How their relationship with the Devil and the world is over):

Slave (They’re not a slave to the Devil anymore):

Or for pure worship (softer Rock):

Sun Sets At Dawn:

Free Me:
Free Me

Check them out if you want! They’re really underrated.

Upvote 0