Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Everybody!

How are all of you?

What is your favorite season and why is that particular season your favorite season?

Thanks so much for answering my two questions everybody!

Peace! :)

My favorite seasons are spring and summer because in spring "Mother Nature!" is full of new life, and is very beautiful, green, lush, and colorful, it is a time of a lot of really fun outdoor activities and events, the days are becoming longer and warmer, the temperature is very cool to warm, and etc and summer because of summer vacation, going on a lot of vacations, it is a time of a lot of really fun outdoor activities, events, and parties, swimming in swimming pools and in the ocean, longer days, and etc.

MountainBluebird

Jun 2, 2012
Canada
✟16,093.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My favourite seasons are Spring and Autumn. I love Spring because I love gardening and seeing everything waking up. Everything is so fresh, green, healthy and full of hope. I love Autumn because I love the warm days and cooler evenings, the foggy mornings and all the leaves turning pretty colours.

Upvote 0

beaverpond

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
✟8,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My favorite season is winter. I live in ski country and live in the lakes region of Maine...one and the same. I actually get more exercise in the winter months outside during the winter months than any other time of the year. I actually enjoy the cold weather...the colder the better. I sleep with the window open all year round. Even during the winter months when the temps are subzero outside, I am just loving it. If temps are above 20*, I actually turn the window fan on. Yup, got to love those cold temps.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
K

Kingsdotter

Summer is really a nice season for outdoor fun. Last year I enjoyed my summer vacations in hawaii island tours and this summer I wish to go there again. Let me know about your planes. How are you going to enjoy this summer?

I may visit a friend in South Africa this summer if God wills, I still haven't made up my mind yet tho.

Upvote 0

Ecowolf

Apr 29, 2014
Mississippi
✟7,705.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Thats a hard one, each season has qualities I like.

My favorite time is not a season, but an event that happens in autumn.
The morning after the first hard freeze, the "killing freeze". For some reason, I love the scent of the foliage that has been frozen and is thawing in the morning sun.

A reflection of good things of the past and of the hard times ahead?

Reactions: zippy2
Upvote 0