What is your Favorite Season?

What is your Favorite Season?

• Spring!

• Summer!

• Autumn!/Fall!

• Winter!

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I like both Summer and Winter
Yeah, opposite ends of the spectrum :D I guess by the time Winter rolls around I'm ready for snow, and by the time Summer comes I'm ready for the sun!
We already had some snow in the air up here; there is so much snow in Canada that the novelty tends to wear out... :)

Upvote 0

Bananagator

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Nov 20, 2013
✟14,432.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
We already had some snow in the air up here; there is so much snow in Canada that the novelty tends to wear out... :)

I can definitely see snow getting old real fast up in Canada. I'm sick of it by February; I can't imagine getting as much as you guys. Haha!

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can definitely see snow getting old real fast up in Canada. I'm sick of it by February; I can't imagine getting as much as you guys. Haha!
Well actually Upstate NY, which is south of us, tends to get even more snow than we do! :) Buffalo is a snow belt.

Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have always loved fall the best. All the holidays, smells, colors, pumpkins, leaves, crunch crunch. I like the change in the light in early fall. Just one day it's just there and you go 'wow look at that it's fall'! The light just falls differently all of a sudden.
I love the foods of fall. Apple pies, pumpkin pies, pecan pies. Thanksgiving foods in US are so yummy! I get in the mood to bake in the fall like no other season. gain weight...boo. But, let's not talk about that, now. Just enjoy the lovely season of Fall while we can cause old man winter will be here soon enough.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

4Nature

The Nature & Animal Guy
Dec 24, 2015
UK
✟15,326.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Hello @VikingGirlTBird,

Thanks for posting the poll; I love Autumn most of all - there's something about the leaves falling and winter approaching that I love!
My second option would have been summer as I like spending time in our garden and enjoying nature and its beauty. :leafwind:

Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What season? It is the day after Christmas and it is HOT in South Texas. Ugh. Seasons are all crazy this year. Hot on East Coast. But, I heard it's going to snow in my old stomping grounds West Texas. I wanna go home.

Reactions: 4Nature
Upvote 0

4Nature

The Nature & Animal Guy
Dec 24, 2015
UK
✟15,326.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
What season? It is the day after Christmas and it is HOT in South Texas. Ugh. Seasons are all crazy this year. Hot on East Coast. But, I heard it's going to snow in my old stomping grounds West Texas. I wanna go home.
It's the same over here in the UK. This winter is very mild and some spring plants and flowers are already out!

Upvote 0