Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Its gotta be summer! Any excuse to rip off my clothes and jump in the water I am all for!!!

Im with you,I have a pool in my backyard and nearly live in it during the summer

Upvote 0

roamer_1

Jan 12, 2016
Northwest Montana, USA
✟23,570.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi Everybody!

How are all of you?

What is your favorite season and why is that particular season your favorite season?

Thanks so much for answering my two questions everybody!

Peace! :)

My favorite seasons are spring and summer because in spring "Mother Nature!" is full of new life, and is very beautiful, green, lush, and colorful, it is a time of a lot of really fun outdoor activities and events, the days are becoming longer and warmer, the temperature is very cool to warm, and etc and summer because of summer vacation, going on a lot of vacations, it is a time of a lot of really fun outdoor activities, events, and parties, swimming in swimming pools and in the ocean, longer days, and etc.

[X] Other:Road Construction.

The seasons here are: Winter, Breakup, Road Construction, Tourist, Fire, and Hunting.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I live an hour from the coldest city in the lower 48, International Falls, MN. I chose winter, I love ice fishing, skiing, trapping and being off work for the winter (concrete construction). You have to love winter here or you go nuts. I don't like summer as much here, too many tourist and snow birds.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
WP_20161118_016.jpg

How can you not love this ?

Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Summer! Beach time and outside time without freezing yourself is always great! :) I can take snow to a point but it can have alot of downfalls. Looks gorgeous but is really treacherous. ;)

I like summer too, and it doesn't get too hot here, no need for air conditioning. I don't like it when it gets too hot.
Remember, if it's cool you can always put more clothes on, but when it's hot, you can only take so many off, before you get arrested.

• Haha
Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟456,987.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like summer too, and it doesn't get too hot here, no need for air conditioning. I don't like it when it gets too hot.
Remember, if it's cool you can always put more clothes on, but when it's hot, you can only take so many off, before you get arrested.
You guys get arrested? LOL It's actually legal for women to go topless here in Ontario. More are doing it. In public. Cops can't arrest them.

Upvote 0

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I enjoy all the seasons for different activities outdoors but I guess spring is my favourite, seeing everything come back to life and all the birds returning from migration. The animals that come out of slumber and the new life for them all it brings with baby animals and birds.

Upvote 0

Via Cassian

Fuga mundi (flight from the world)
Dec 24, 2009
South
✟24,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Spring, of course. LOL, when I saw the poll I thought there's no point in voting just to confirm that everyone likes spring the best. Wow, was I wrong. As of today spring is the least favorite season with only 9 votes. I never would have imagined that.

I live in Florida so we don't know what winter is. I have read it's cold with something called snow. That seems like a made-up thing. Summer is like ... well, I can think of a Biblical word. So then there's fall and spring. Fall is another nonseason for us, like winter. That leaves spring. Those five days are my favorite season!

Upvote 0