What is your current Internet Connection?

What is your current Internet connection?

• T3 or faster

• T1

• DSL

• Cable

• ISDN

• Satellite

• 56K Dial-Up or slower

• Internet Connection? What's that?

Results are only viewable after voting.

raphink

Jan 12, 2005
Cannes
Visit site
✟8,305.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
DSL...

But here I have ADSL2+, and I think there is no ADSL2+ anywhere else in the world.
So my connection has a theorical bandwidth of about 20 Mbps ... and a real of at least 17 Mbps (that's the maximum what I got when tested).

My ISP also provides TV and phone trough ADSL for free, using a ``modem'' that is actually a very small linux box with triple play techology.

Quite unique, so I just precise that it's not really traditional DSL...

Upvote 0

zoziw

a mari usque ad mare
Jun 28, 2003
✟11,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've got a cable connection that averages around 1.5 mbps. For an extra $10 a month my cable company would up that to 5 mbps but 1.5 is working out fine for me.

Back in the good old days (5-7 years ago) I would sometime get up to 8 mbps, but they capped that when the local phone company introduced DSL at 1.5. :sigh:

Upvote 0

loribee59

Beautiful hearts and minds makes me swoon! :)
Mar 11, 2003
Keizer, OR
✟23,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
56k modem, running at the speed of a snail wading thru molasses... (26.4k) :doh:

I can't get the phone company to come in and upgrade the line for DSL. they say the line isn't good enough or qualified enough and it's not possible to fix the line I have right now. :mad: the phone company is Qwest.

:cry: I want DSL!!! :cry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.